4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping and POD services, offering a wide range of high-quality products. The customer service is highly regarded, with a responsive support team available through various channels. Features such as seamless online store integration, real-time order tracking, price transparency, and task automation are appreciated. Merchants also value the educational resources and supportive community. The automated order fulfillment feature is noted as a time-saver, and the competitive pricing plans cater to different needs. Fast delivery times are ensured through partnerships with top-rated suppliers, and simplified communication with suppliers and order tracking provides peace of mind.

October 15, 2022

Overall good and simple to use. Would be nice to have more info about products(pictures) + the product price lower.

Shopfreshen
Latvia
December 6, 2022

I really like Zendrop. my only complaint is the shipping times have been longer than normal and there should be a chat with us option to get in touch with agent faster

Polar Ice Molder ™
December 7, 2022

One of the best dropshipping tools , it really helps especially beginners as me to start their own dropshipping business

Brillianteens
Morocco
Edited September 22, 2022

Someone else set this account up for me. Its a bit confusing understanding how it works. Would be a lot easier if I could speak to someone or chat a real person. However, the videos show step by step what how to use the app. Just have to watch them several times to understand.

Pet Water-Bottle
February 6, 2023

It's perfect to automate your Dropshipping business. It has fast shipping. But the Shipping is still not as fast as a private supplier

MagCharge
Switzerland
September 4, 2022

Easy to work with, its has simple features to manage the products collection and I like it so far and I suggest it to any beginners.

oneshopin
Morocco
January 28, 2023

I'm just starting out on this and so far, it's pretty easy but I still have a lot to learn. Thank you for this new adventures.

TeaCupConvos
January 15, 2023

seems good so far. I guess I'll find out more after orders start coming in! I haven't actually had any returns or orders but am looking forward to it.

KJW Electronics
February 1, 2023

ótimo! Aplicativo bom e diferente pra quemt a começando é maravilhoso

Uze
Brazil
December 30, 2022

Simple process. All setup now. Hope to start making sales soon. The next step is to setup payment and make some money.

DMH Flex