Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 29, 2023

THIS APP IS HORRIBLE I SPENT $200 AND THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. NO WAY TO DELETE YOUR PROFILE. NOTHING!!! DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME. IT HAS CRASHED MY SHOPIFY STORE. WASTE OF MONEY. HORRIBLE CANT TALK TO NO ONE. WASTE MONEY. CJ IS LITERALLY 10X BETTER AND FREE

Fresh Fit Co.
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 26, 2023

Very easy to set up and navigate. I'm excited to see how the order fulfillment process flows. It has a free option, interested to see how good it is
UPDATED: I'm turned off by them luring you for a $30 credit by having you go through this setup process, but you get to the last step and you're forced to upgrade from the free plan in order to redeem. It's a bit deceitful. The review is already asked in the second step of the setup process...so what could you possibly be reviewing that soon...
We'll see how this goes.

A Higher You
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 14, 2023

Product selection is okay, they stated the Chinese New Year cutoff was the 10th, submitted the order the 7th and still not finished processing, thats over a week. Customers will not be happy. Support is extremely difficult to contact. Would recommend other apps for beginners.

Quantum Coil™
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zendrop replied January 25, 2023

I just sent you an email earlier this morning to touch base on the issues you've been facing since using our platform. I hope to hear back from you soon!

Edited January 9, 2023

no one is replying i m trying to connect no one is there what about world class support and not even a single reply i have made the 2 times payment and they dont give trial as well every promise on website is false i want my money back asap.

Uboric
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
Zendrop replied January 25, 2023

I shot you over an email yesterday in hopes of connecting and working through your pain points. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

January 8, 2023

precisa investir na plataforma para começar usar e pra que esta começando fica complicado, poderia pelo menos ter um limite pra testa 7 dias não da nem tempo de chega o produto no cliente e ter um feedback

Full Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 days
Zendrop replied January 24, 2023

If you'd be willing, I'd love to have a conversation with you about this to hopefully turn your experience with Zendrop around. Please shoot me an email at joshua@zendrop.com at your earliest convenience. I hope to chat with you soon!

Edited December 29, 2022

Complete unprofessional and incompetent app. At what should be the height of my business and the holidays, they hold no inventory and out of stock of every single product I’m selling which I find hard to believe. Do not use this app not reliable at all. Will hurt your business. Just lost a bundle sale cuz of their incompetence which I forgave so I tried to move to another product to advertise but I made sure to check inventory of the item and they’re all out of stock. Got picture proof, if necessary.

Ciao Casa
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 16, 2022

They are only intrested in selling their plan. Its almost imposible to contact them. Its better to use cj dropship.

Tech Under Fifty
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 16, 2022

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!! I signed up for the
$79 membership which is supposed to come with 24/7 customer service. There are no phone numbers or chats to reach anyone, these ppl won't even respond to an email.

My customer ordered 2 products through them, they created a shipping label and NEVER SENT THE ITEMS.

They get good reviews by making us as reviews as part of the account setup process before ever selling a single product.

Still trying to get a refund from an item they NEVER shipped

NAE
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 11, 2022

the worst costumer service I have ever seen, If you are a small seller they simply don't care about you!

soccer bracelet
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zendrop replied December 15, 2022

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience with our Customer Success team. I really don't know what happened there exactly (we had a hiccup with delays in support responses due to an influx of new sign ups), but we provide the same level of support to each and every one our sellers regardless of where they're at in their dropshipping journey -- 0 orders or 100 orders, we're all in this together! I truly hope that your experience has improved.

Edited December 8, 2022

Horrible app that steals your money once you try to get into a free trial. It will take money directly from your bank account even before the free trial ends and will not even give you the promised month for paying.

Gomco
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zendrop replied December 9, 2022

Hi there. Sorry to hear about the early charge! Zendrop would never steal money from anyone, this sounds like a payment processer error. If you haven't already, please reach out to support.zendrop.com. Someone from our awesome Customer Success team will help you out.