Zendrop

Zendrop

by Zendrop

E-commerce infrastructure built for scale

Bounce Back Rehab

ABSOLUTLEY HORRENDOUS. Do NOT use this app. They've screwed up orders in a row on my account, their "processing times" take longer than they say, and they continue to charge me OVER AND OVER again MONTHS after I've switched to their "free plan" and have been in contact with them over and over again. Even Shopify got in on it and cc'd them in an email with me, and this month they STILL charged my card for their app yet again. They CANNOT get it together! DO NOT bother!!! Stay far away!!

February 23, 2021

Hi Leanne, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I've sent you an email from brad@zendrop.com so we can get to the bottom of what happened, fix it and make it right. Please reply to that email whenever you get the chance and I will be happy to resolve this issue!

Adore Soigne`

Currently waiting for BRAD to respond b/c outside of your reply to this REVIEW no one has bothered to respond to ANY of my messages. Hopefully Brad will respond soon and resolve this issue b/c I'm extremely unhappy and will not be happy until I receive a FULL REFUND.
I would never recommend this APP to anyone. I downloaded the APP for the free trial. I deleted the APP before the free trial ended and never uploaded any products of theirs to my site. To my dismay Zendrop still withdrew $399.99 out of my bank account despite not using any of their products or their APP. They claim express emailing well that isn't accurate either because I've yet to get a response.

February 10, 2021

Hi, thanks for the feedback! We would never withdraw money from your account without your consent, especially if you did cancel your free trial. Are you emailing us at support@zendrop.com? Someone always responds within 30 minutes so if you haven't gotten a response yet, please email brad@zendrop.com (our COO) and he'll handle your situation personally and make this right! Cheers :)

Bunch Of Happiness

I tried this app to fulfil one of my orders firstly the price they quoted was 3x the price on aliexpress. They state they have high quality products which is acceptable for a slightly higher cost but 3x the price of the same item coming from china? Kept my order under processing for a week & after wasting my one whole week they stated can not fulfil the item and give their silly reasons. Probably the only good thing about this app is their support which replies very quickly. So not recommended.

January 26, 2021

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review!

We do get a lot of inquiries similar to yours about pricing here at Zendrop, so we'll try to provide an explanation to that here as succinctly as we can.

When you go on Ali Express to compare pricing, typically the pricing you're looking at is a price that includes 30-45 day+ shipping times. We know that this is not the type of service you want to provide for your customers, so we offer transparent and up front pricing with quality shipping times right off the bat.

If you go on Ali Express and select a reasonable shipping time, you'll find that often times the price of that product now jumps to 2 - 3x the price that is listed on Zendrop.

To address your concern about processing times, our usual processing time is 1-3 days but on rare occasions, it can take a couple of days longer than that since we are purchasing products from thousands of factories, shipping them to our warehouse, quality checking them and then processing and shipping orders.

We're sorry to hear you had a less than perfect experience and we want to make it right! Please shoot an email to brad@zendrop.com and we'll make sure we get to the bottom of this and help you experience the beauty of Zendrop!

The Golfing Eagles

The worst experience ever and do NOT use these guys, EVER. Total rip off and I had like 100 orders or more and they all took like 2 months or longer, most of them probably arrived, but not before I had like 20 chargebacks, 30 returns and had to send these people new items. Then when I asked for a refund, I was given this big run around and I never got 1 single penny returned to me. So yea this is the worst experience of all time.

November 20, 2020

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. We'd like to clear up some of the discrepancies here and make sure we are not missing anything. On the account you left the review with, we only see about 50 orders that were fulfilled. Almost all of these orders were also delivered well before 60 days so please, If we're missing something please let us know.

We also noticed that the orders you're referring to here are from the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, where factors outside of our control played a huge role in shipping times. With delays at customs checkpoints, and the like.

Nevertheless, we'd like to take ownership of this issue and make it right. You can personally shoot Brad, our COO an email at brad@zendrop.com and we'll do what we can to make this right. We care deeply about the experience of our users and it pains us to see you may have had a less than stellar one. Hope to talk to you soon!