Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping | Reviews

by Zendrop

Sell products with the cheapest pricing and fastest shipping

Beauty Peachy

disappointed, still waiting for my orders to be send to my customers, they wrote 1-3 days to ship, its been 2 weeks and still counting for some of my orders to be processed, my orders on Aliexpress are faster than this App, lucky me i don't pay for it. Disappointed, another app with fake reviews.
My order are not sent yet!! i made the review on 12/10 we are on 18/10.

October 12, 2021

Hi there! We want to start off by saying we're very sorry to hear about this delay with your orders. This is not something that happens often, in fact, it's very rare. Regardless, we will do everything we can to make sure this is taken care of for you as quickly as possible. We see that our Customer Success team has already been in contact with you regarding the delayed orders. They're looking into the cause of the delays, and are making sure that everything is shipped out as soon as possible with the highest priority. Please feel free to reach out to joshua@zendrop.com should you have any further questions, comments, and/or concerns. He's always more than happy to help.

omgkawaiii

- Update got a sample order and the quality and packaging is similar or worst than other platforms I used. Put the items side by side and there is not difference of quality. Also, this service charge you monthly and plus it charge you more per item the thank you letter didn't come with the order. Absolutely horrible. I will give up on this service it sucks.
- Update: Brad and Joshua are helping get through our issues and for that I change my mind and make this a 5 star for now. Old Experience: I am so disappointed with this app. I had a great plan to migrate everything to Zendrop. I started with the free plan and everything was going smooth. Then I sign up for the pro plan and everything started to go down hill from there. the Aliexpress import featured stop working. Then customer support was discussing logistics with me told me that a 25 CM plush that could get compress will cost 28 dollars for shipping and that turn me off so hard. Here is the ridiculous logistic they were showing me: https://app.zendrop.com/product/499933 if you see the product link the 25 CM and the 70 CM shipping is almost the same. which is insane because the weight is totally different and their size well of course 25 CM and 70 CM can't compare. I though they had a flat rate of $6 or $9 for the express shipping but they started to give different shipping rates. I was starting to wonder why would I pay 49.99 a month if their shipping is so expensive. After that things got even more weird they have other products for the same size with the flat rate but only mine the one that sell a lot was different in terms of shipping that was a little fishy in my opinion here is a item that is bigger but they charge way less for shipping. https://app.zendrop.com/product/18661 I hope they get their logistics together and solved this because this is the reason I downgrade to a free plan and planning to go to another platform at the moment. I told the customer girl to give me a reason to stay but she didn't have one so I left. I am willing to turn this review to 5 stars if they do the right thing and fix these issues

July 23, 2021

Hi there!

We're really sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great since you upgraded to the Pro plan, but we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us your feedback.

Yes, we unfortunately ran into an issue with the AliExpress import feature recently. A hotfix was released, but there are still some issues, and our development team is hard at work doing everything they can to correct everything as quickly as they possibly can.

For the shipping cost, we're actually in the process of making some changes there to be more transparent with all of our users so there are going to be some products that haven't been updated since we have hundreds of thousands of products in our catalog. When we started Zendrop, we thought a standard shipping fee was the best way to do things, but we’ve realized that in order to provide full transparency to our users, we want to provide accurate product and shipping pricing as best we can. The total price is the same as before, but now you get a better sense of the cost for products and shipping individually.

With that being said, all of these things are being worked on, and we're doing everything we can to complete them in a timely manner.

We'd really love for you to give us another shot, and provide us with an opportunity to make this right for you. Please feel free to shoot our COO, Brad, an email at brad@zendrop.com so he can help sort you out.

Talk to you soon!

Bounce Back Rehab

ABSOLUTLEY HORRENDOUS. Do NOT use this app. They've screwed up orders in a row on my account, their "processing times" take longer than they say, and they continue to charge me OVER AND OVER again MONTHS after I've switched to their "free plan" and have been in contact with them over and over again. Even Shopify got in on it and cc'd them in an email with me, and this month they STILL charged my card for their app yet again. They CANNOT get it together! DO NOT bother!!! Stay far away!!

February 23, 2021

Hi Leanne, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I've sent you an email from brad@zendrop.com so we can get to the bottom of what happened, fix it and make it right. Please reply to that email whenever you get the chance and I will be happy to resolve this issue!

Adore Soigne`

Currently waiting for BRAD to respond b/c outside of your reply to this REVIEW no one has bothered to respond to ANY of my messages. Hopefully Brad will respond soon and resolve this issue b/c I'm extremely unhappy and will not be happy until I receive a FULL REFUND.
I would never recommend this APP to anyone. I downloaded the APP for the free trial. I deleted the APP before the free trial ended and never uploaded any products of theirs to my site. To my dismay Zendrop still withdrew $399.99 out of my bank account despite not using any of their products or their APP. They claim express emailing well that isn't accurate either because I've yet to get a response.

February 10, 2021

Hi, thanks for the feedback! We would never withdraw money from your account without your consent, especially if you did cancel your free trial. Are you emailing us at support@zendrop.com? Someone always responds within 30 minutes so if you haven't gotten a response yet, please email brad@zendrop.com (our COO) and he'll handle your situation personally and make this right! Cheers :)

Bunch Of Happiness

I tried this app to fulfil one of my orders firstly the price they quoted was 3x the price on aliexpress. They state they have high quality products which is acceptable for a slightly higher cost but 3x the price of the same item coming from china? Kept my order under processing for a week & after wasting my one whole week they stated can not fulfil the item and give their silly reasons. Probably the only good thing about this app is their support which replies very quickly. So not recommended.

January 26, 2021

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review!

We do get a lot of inquiries similar to yours about pricing here at Zendrop, so we'll try to provide an explanation to that here as succinctly as we can.

When you go on Ali Express to compare pricing, typically the pricing you're looking at is a price that includes 30-45 day+ shipping times. We know that this is not the type of service you want to provide for your customers, so we offer transparent and up front pricing with quality shipping times right off the bat.

If you go on Ali Express and select a reasonable shipping time, you'll find that often times the price of that product now jumps to 2 - 3x the price that is listed on Zendrop.

To address your concern about processing times, our usual processing time is 1-3 days but on rare occasions, it can take a couple of days longer than that since we are purchasing products from thousands of factories, shipping them to our warehouse, quality checking them and then processing and shipping orders.

We're sorry to hear you had a less than perfect experience and we want to make it right! Please shoot an email to brad@zendrop.com and we'll make sure we get to the bottom of this and help you experience the beauty of Zendrop!

The Golfing Eagles

The worst experience ever and do NOT use these guys, EVER. Total rip off and I had like 100 orders or more and they all took like 2 months or longer, most of them probably arrived, but not before I had like 20 chargebacks, 30 returns and had to send these people new items. Then when I asked for a refund, I was given this big run around and I never got 1 single penny returned to me. So yea this is the worst experience of all time.

November 20, 2020

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. We'd like to clear up some of the discrepancies here and make sure we are not missing anything. On the account you left the review with, we only see about 50 orders that were fulfilled. Almost all of these orders were also delivered well before 60 days so please, If we're missing something please let us know.

We also noticed that the orders you're referring to here are from the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, where factors outside of our control played a huge role in shipping times. With delays at customs checkpoints, and the like.

Nevertheless, we'd like to take ownership of this issue and make it right. You can personally shoot Brad, our COO an email at brad@zendrop.com and we'll do what we can to make this right. We care deeply about the experience of our users and it pains us to see you may have had a less than stellar one. Hope to talk to you soon!