4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping features, wide range of quality products, and automated order fulfillment. They value the customization options for packaging and branding, competitive pricing, real-time stock monitoring, and dedicated customer support. The educational resources and AliExpress product import feature are also appreciated, though the latter is only available on higher-tier plans. Some merchants have reported longer shipping times and occasional issues with product availability.

November 11, 2022

Zendrop is the best fulfillment app in 2022 in my opinion. Customer support is always good, and usually responds instantly. A++

Stellarision
New Zealand
November 11, 2022

Seems good so far, but so far just starting so willl see in next coming days and months. Thanks a lot

TopKramek
Czechia
4 months using the app
Zendrop replied November 11, 2022

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review. I hope your experience with Zendrop in the coming days and months are great. I'm going to shoot you an email here shortly to hopefully dig into your overall thoughts of the platform a bit more. I'll talk to you soon.

November 11, 2022

Good service. Helps with dropshipping and avoiding long shipping waiting times, accurate estimation of prices.

My Store
Slovenia
November 11, 2022

Zendrop is very user friendly and products are imported quick. I like that there are resources available to help me learn more about dropshipping!

Dalton
About 1 month using the app
November 11, 2022

i like it, it is very easy to use and i love the fulfilment system, but the website seems to run a little slow.

Moon Light Vibe
4 months using the app
November 10, 2022

I love that I can start a store with funds I wish. I wish I could be able to test my own products before trying to sell them

dynamic
7 months using the app
Edited November 16, 2022

This website is very helpful and makes it simple to find and import a product. I have faith in the technology at hand!

FreeHugPlushie
November 10, 2022

As a beginner, this app has provided a plethora of products, while also showing clear and concise shipping methods.

KiloKnacks
2 months using the app
November 10, 2022

I've been using this app and have had little to no problems. It has felt great being able to trust this app making my experience less stressful. Would definitely recommend.

Fargin
About 2 months using the app
November 10, 2022

I used this app to get the fastest shipping times I could. I really enjoy using Zendrop. Another cool feature is the auto fufillment.

DivineBall