Zenstores

Zenstores

by Mechfeed Ltd

Shipping Software for Growing Brands — Get Started Today!

Pheasants Hill Farm

I subscribed to the app specifically because it sold itself on the ability of UK merchants to automatically generate Parcelforce labels. When I set up the label printing instructions I found that the app was not programmed to recognise the Parcelforce service I use which is a product for shipping from Northern Ireland postcodes to Northern Ireland postcodes called Parcelrider Plus. As this is 80% of our shipments, we now can't use the app to print shipping labels - we have to continue to spend hours every week producing them manually. I have contacted Zenstores support (Harry) twice but on both occasions he replied that they were not interested in writing the additional code that would allow users of this Parcelforce contract (Parcelrider Plus) to actually make use of Zenstores - presumably because Zenstores calculates the number of potential users does not justify their programming time in developing their app). This is hugely disappointing for UK merchants as the app works well in all other respects - but we are still manually producing our Parcelforce shipping labels. So UK retailers, before subscribing and spending time setting up this app check carefully whether Zenstores will actually support the Parcelforce contract you are working with, especially if you are in one of the remoter UK zones (Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands)

August 25, 2020

Hi there

Thank you for providing your review. As a team, we are always trying to learn and improve our platform, so I appreciate you taking the time out.

As I said in my email, we do now support the Parcelforce Parcelrider Plus service, so hopefully moving forward you will see all the benefits of using the Zenstores platform to ship your Shopify orders!

Should you have any questions, please do get in touch.

Alex

Babita Store

Solves one problem and creates an even worse one. If you are using parcel2go and smartsend this app is completely useless.

They update the tracking which is great, a problem solved.

Unfortunately they dont offer any way to duplicate an orders dimensions and you have to add a phone number to every order making this completely useless compared to smartsend on parcel2go. you save 1 minute and lose 2 minutes

How on earth did they not think to add duplicate orders is beyond me