Your business mission control
Connect Shopify and everywhere else your business sells to Zenstores. Then view one up to date order list, in sync, and ready for dispatch.
Speedy courier label printing
Connect your Shopify store with Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD and many carriers. Print thermal or integrated labels, in bulk, in seconds.
Room to grow your business
Automate time-consuming essential shipping processes and get back to doing what you do best — growing your business!
Book & print shipping labels in record time
Zenstores makes printing shipping labels for orders fast and easy. Say goodbye to copy & pasting order information between courier websites - our seamless integrations let you generate 100s of shipping labels with a few clicks!
- Amazon Merchant Fulfilled
- APC Overnight
- DPD Local
- FedEx Cross Border
- Royal Mail
Built for growing Shopify businesses
Zenstores automatically imports orders from Shopify and marketplace accounts to give you one dashboard to manage orders, print shipping labels and dispatch.
Supported stores & marketplaces:
- Amazon (UK, USA, IT, DE, FR, ES, CA)
- eBay (UK & International)
Fulfil orders from Zenstores and the parcel tracking information is automatically sent back to your store, saving you hours of work.
Dispatch Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime orders from Zenstores
Zenstores integrates with Amazon's Merchant Fulfilled Shipping portal so you can dispatch Amazon Prime orders in, bulk, in seconds.
The power to grow your business
Zenstores automates time-consuming processes that slow down retailers selling online. With up-to-date order information at your fingertips, printing invoices, customs forms and providing great customer service becomes a breeze!
Over one thousand Shopify businesses trust Zenstores to help them:
- Organise orders from their Shopify, eBay and Amazon shops
- Integrate Shopify, eBay and Amazon with Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD, Hermes & more leading carriers
- Get their businesses shipping running faster and more accurately with powerful, easy to use, order management features
- Print shipping labels (Thermal and Integrated) with Royal Mail and all leading UK carriers
- Get their fulfilment team up to standard with packing slips, picking lists, and job sheets
- Send their customers professional VAT and non-VAT invoices
Our free trial lets you try Zenstores with 100 free shipments When you’re ready to upgrade paid subscriptions start at £25/month for 1,500 shipments
We'll help you get set up!
If you need help getting set up, or are having problems, please contact us.
- Royal Mail,
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Zenstores charges per/shipment created from the platform.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Very simple and reliable service, makes shipping a doddle, saving us a lot of time. We use for Royal Mail, DPD and Parcelforce, all easily integrated, great value for money. Highly recommended.
Future Past Clothing
We have used Zenstores for some time now and find it very easy to use. It's great for a straightforward no frills system and the customer service is absolutely second to none.
The app has some good features, if they could actually work. The interface looks simple and user friendly. The problem is few of the integrations work or are too timeconsuming and complex, and maybe more suited for businesses with existing accounts with the shipping services they want to use. 1. Parcel2Go integration doesn't work at all. When you try to integrate by using the login Zenstores provde, nothing happens and you get left with a blank background screen and nothing else. 2. RoyalMail only works with an OBA account. However, to register for OBA you need an existing account number, according to Royal Mail support I contacted. It's another time consuming process that takes a few days to get approval for. RoyalMail's quick and easy click & drop services can't be integrated with Zenstores. 3. Yodel too can't be integrated unless Zenstores does it manually. Zenstores ask for a Yodel "account number" while the Yodel account does not contain any account numbers. Turns out Zenstores description is misleading and "account number" is actually the first and last name in the Yodel account, so why not call it what it is? Then you need provide Zenstores with a "Netdespatch Username". They provide no clarity or screencap where to find this information, and the Yodel account does not contain anything with this description. When I contacted Yodel, they had no clue what a Netdespatch Username was. So, I wasted a lot of time back and forth on these things and in the end could not get anything working. Zenstores support is terrible and they didn't understand the problems even with screencaps provided.
Thank you for providing your review and I’m sorry you had this experience with Zenstores. We are always eager to hear from our customers, even if it isn’t the sort of feedback we’d like to read.
As a team, we are always trying to learn and improve our platform, so I appreciate you taking the time.
I will address your points one by one below, though I would be very keen to pick up our conversation either via our chat, email or on the phone at a time to suit you.
1. The requirement for an existing carrier account - Businesses can use Zenstores to book shipments whether they have an existing carrier account or not.
If you have a carrier account, we can set up an integration. If you do not, we can instantly give your business access to leading carrier services from the platform.
These instant access shipping services are available to businesses that require a carrier collection or would like to drop off their parcels.
2. Parcel2Go - Many businesses use the Zenstores platform to access and purchase Parcel2Go’s range of carrier services. Having looked over your support ticket, I can see that you had issues logging into Parcel2Go on their site.
3. Royal Mail - That is correct — Zenstores is an approved Royal Mail integrator. Therefore, you must have an Online Business Account (OBA) to use the integration to book Royal Mail shipments.
To request an Online Business Account, you do not need an account number. This process is something we help businesses with many times a week.
4. Zenstores does not integrate with Click & Drop. Click & Drop is a Royal Mail software product primarily used by individuals rather than businesses. If your business is using Click & Drop, you should already have an Online Business Account, but we can help if you're unsure.
4. Yodel - Yodel utilises a third party called NetDespatch for integrations. The form in Zenstores to set this up contains all the information both parties require. Although this is a manual process on our side, we add this manual step to ensure that businesses do not run into issues when they go to ship.
5. Customer support - We would like nothing more than to help your business to improve how you ship orders, so if you would like to restart the conversation, please do so at any time.
I hope my reply helps clarify your points, and as I say, should you like to try Zenstores again, please do get in touch as we’ll be happy to help.
Michael from Zenstores