Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY Wholesale B2B catalog with custom price & multi-currency

EuropaMarketCA

I am still working through all of the options of this app, but so far, it will produce a clean and crisp pdf catalog from my shopify products database. Straight forward with a not too steep learning curve and really helpful customer support. I do not write too many reviews, but for these guys I kind of feel they deserve thumb up!

Iconic Vault

Very prompt support, plus they instituted the tweaks & special requests that I needed for our catalogues. Thank you very much! Very helpful ...

Mission Mercantile

We're very happy with Wholesale Catalog Maker. Yes, it does take some practice to learn the ins/outs and become proficient. But once you do, it's very easy to create and you realize how powerful it is. Our printed catalog looked stunning!

Support is excellent both day & night. Many thanks to Davy & Matias!

JAKT GEAR

This app is awesome, but the amazing customer support is what truly sets it apart! I was able to spend several days designing, revising and having my team contribute. One great aspect of the app is all of the design work is done without being charged the monthly subscription rate. You can take your time until you have it perfect without the added pressure of the monthly fee.

Because we have wholesale and retail customers, there were a few special needs that didn't already exist in the templates. We worked with Davy and the engineering team and within 24 hours, everything had been completed to our specifications.

We have wholesale customers who belong to different buying groups with negotiated discounts. This app allows with the click of a button to change the discounted pricing to reflect the custom rates; it's such a time-saver!

You can discount the negative review of the "PDF/blurry images." The free trial is for design time, not to get a usable catalog and their intellectual property for free. It's a shame that someone who tried to get something for free then wrote a scathing review...not cool.

You shouldn't have any reservations about working with this company; we couldn't be more pleased!

Kreepsville 666 Wholesale

fantastic app ! we had been searching for something to make our online catalogue that pulled the data from the site to the catalogue saving alot of time and connecting site to catalogue, this app does exactly that. We made our catalogues in indesign previously and uploaded them online so this app is definitely the best ones out there in terms of design and control over the pages and layouts and easily connects the store products and collections to the catalogue. The app has some room for improvement in terms of what you have control over design wise but the customer support has been great, we needed some customization on making our own product layouts and they have been very helpful in creating this for us, for the monthly price this app is well worth it if you create online catalogues or look books regularly and look forward to see this app progress further.

Lost Apostle

I needed an app that would enable me to send linesheets to my wholesale customers - this app absolutely does that. The linesheet links seamlessly to my website allowing for a professional and intuitive ordering process. The support is also excellent and very helpful - any issues I have are dealt with swiftly by a very responsive team.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to build linesheets that synch with their Shopify store.

Marigold Shadows

Great app to build out a custom catalog in any design you want. They offer a lot fo templates or you can build yours from scratch. Their support was fantastic. They even made a template for me when I couldn't find what I wanted!

UpRight, Inc.

We have been using ZINation, although it can be faulty at times, the app becomes easier to use when you get the hang of it. The staff is very nice and always helpful.

LumaGro

This catalog maker is very easy to use and pretty customizable. Support team is very fast to answer all my question. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to create a wholesale catalog fast but also nice.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, we're happy to help!

IJDI.NET

I TRULY love this program. Not only is it user friendly, it has cut my marketing tasks by half. I'm now looking forward to making my customized PDF catalogs "shoppable"! I'd also like to mention, the quick turn around I receive with the online chat support system. They take their time to answer my questions and provided EXCELLENT 1 on 1 training. I have also asked to add a new feature, which I'm eager to see come to fruition. Extremely proud customer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7