Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Multi-dimensional loyalty rewards program

Cartsfy By Golden Shadow Group Inc.

5 stars for outstanding customer support and available free plan. Will definitely avail their premium option once necessary.

YPlay Games

On Spot Detailing

Helps with customer loyalty, tracking, and return rates. A solid add to our company. Set up and integration was easy.

Taba Fashion Sportswear

I used this app for my loyalty program and referral marketing. I simply love it....it has all in one place and I jumped from not incentivizing my customers at all to giving them a full suite of options to earn points and get a better status full of rewards. The app works perfect and customer service is proactive.

GracieLouDesignsCo

Love this app! As a new store this is helping me get repeat sales. Love how easy it is to set up to meet my store needs and customer support is top notch! Also, I like that I can manually add points or deduct points, as I tend to do many pop ups. I can add or subtract points for them if make purchase outside of my online store. Would highly recommend!

Skylinecycling

Very nice and reactive support !

Jabones Sainte Marie

Great support, easy to use and configure, is a must !

Organicdriedfood

Excellent Loyalty Rewards Program! Easy to set up and manage. The team at Zinrelo are friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend this App for your store!

Iza Treize

Très bonne application!!! même gratuite, elle fait son travail. Simple, efficace,de l'aide instantanée grâce au tchat et LA bonne nouvelle, c'est que cette application se traduit TOTALEMENT,( rare dans les applis shopify) plus un seul mot d' anglais pour mon site entièrement en français, cela inspire vraiment confiance MERCI, MERCI de penser aux autres !!!! ZINRELO mérite 5 étoiles et +++ Vous pourrez juger par vous même sur : www.megabestprice.com

Tonyandnola

We just started a new apparel business and after much research we decided to goo with ZINRELO as our partner to manage our loyalty/rewards program. The App is really easy to install, it rewards for the right activities that can generate significant ROI to our business and the points are really easy to redeem.

One of the features that made us decide to go with ZINRELO is that they have all the long term solutions for our long term growth. So right now we started with the basics, but as we grow sales and beef up our plan, they will be ready to support us. Furthermore, as a Start Up it helps that this App is FREE, that frees out capital for our long term growth.

Previous 1