Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Multi-dimensional loyalty rewards program

JustForMeBoutique.ca

EXCELLENT
I have your program installed on my shopify site.
I am quite surprised at how exceptional it is. Very easy to maneuver through, change customization to suit my store, and all the notifications, and just the whole application package is great. The app looks just like my store and fits perfectly. I really like it.
Lots of things you can customize to make it 'yours'.

My store will not be available for the public for a bit yet and I am
Looking forward to it .... Thank you for such a great app!!

BeautyAmore

I recently installed this app to my new store, had a question and they answered right away! So far I love the concept, it's not buggy or glitchy.. I like it alot! Highly recommend

Soul Good Stuff

Been hunting for a loyalty scheme as good as this. I can now reward my customers with points per pound spent. Amazing

Ollala Boutique

I've just started using this app and I love it. It's really easy to use, so far I'm enjoying customizing the notification and setting up the rules for my reward program. Plus the customer service is outstanding, they help you with any issue and they respond really fast.
I recommend it.

Diecast Model Centre

Obviously checked out other Loyalty Program apps but, for a small business with less than a thousand loyalty members and combined with all the various ways to earn points this made Zinrelo the best choice. If, like me, you are new to loyalty programs it can take a while to get your head around how the scheme will work for you but, since installing the app it has worked well. The widgets are easyish to customise but if you want to integrate into your site pages a knowledge of coding would be helpful. I've only had a couple of times where I needed to reach out to support and have found their response time to be excellent and are very helpful in fixing any issues and Yahya very kindly helped me out with the coding and integration. Fantastic all-round and well deserving of five stars.

Noveled Leather | every bag tells a story

Shawn went above and beyond to apply excellent customer service. He took a decent slice of his time to call and go over my account and offer suggestions in addition to praising mine. He then followed up our call with a "Minutes" email. So I have a record of what we discussed. I'm by no means a computer whiz, but I was able to easily install, input my information, and activate my account without issue. I've just launched www.NoveledLeather.com and Shawn reached out again to see how it went. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE in my book. I love this app so far!

Thephylife

The app itself is decent! Not too expensive, covers almost everything you'd need from a loyalty platform. What's great, though, is the service. Their team is super prompt and helps out with the smallest of queries.

Steelmade

Easy setup and integration. Customers have really enjoyed having a kickback to use later for purchases. I've heard nothing but good feedback from them. Any small issues that have popped up have been solved quickly and efficiently by the support team. Would recommend and will be installing on our other sites.

The Readers Lounge

I am extremely impressed by the value we have received from this app. Even on the free plan, Zinrelo has been very responsive and even made a change for us!

Nature Reflections

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! I can't wait to see the results that this app will bring in! Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6