Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Multi-dimensional loyalty rewards program

Lireille

I have been searching for a referral and loyalty app for my web site (www.Lireille.com) for a while. Really love this one, easy to set up and customize color to match our logo and web site colors. Simple, modern, and professional design. Great report and analytics layout. Thrilled to have it.

I Love Coffee Beans HK

Tried every single rewards app available and this one is the best - simple and straightforward. Best of all this has the best interface in my opinion because the dashboard is clean and not cluttered like the other apps available.

I had a few questions and Yayha replied promptly through email, support is fantastic. We are just starting off launching a simple rewards program and this app gets the job done!

Teal Club

This App helps me a lot for managing my reward program. The support service is also helpful when in need

Lady J's Lingerie.com

I really seem to be liking this app seems like it will be good. wish the member importing was a little easier an smoother. but other then that hoping for better thing using this one.

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE

This is a fantastic loyalty program, but the customer service is even better. If you don't understand..don't almost give up like I did because the App support is fantastic. You won't be disappointed with either!!!

Zoco.fr

A really good and full rewards program. I needed help and i found it by chat with Yahya, thanks a lot guy !
I really recommand ! Thanks for all

HitMint.com

Very nice and cool app with lots of options. Quick with personal attention customer service. Definitely deserved 5 stars!

vapegodshop

A great app, support helped me set it up to where it is embedded on a page. Very helpful support!! Must try.

PRIDEMODE

The highly customizable dashboard helped us match the loyalty program to our brand guidelines. We were able to create a rewards program with the look and feel of our choice with ease.

Postal Worker Tees

Really nice loyalty program and easy to customize and set up. Hope it will help my store. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4