Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Multi-dimensional loyalty rewards program

Diamond Veneer is Diamond Coated Cubic Zirconia Jewelry

Super friendly support and nice install team. Very positive and effective software and team. Looking forward to growing our members and reach. Nicely fits and implements with any site on front end and in members accounts pages. Thanks again. Great work!

The Bargain Brothers

I tried this app for about a month and found that overall it is a feature rich and well thought out app. The down side that I found with the app is that it does not integrate with Shopify POS to allow customers that shop both online and in my brick and mortar store to earn and redeem rewards regardless of where they shop with my business. Anyone that simply has an online order style business this app will work fine. If you have a brick and mortar storefront as well and an online store this app will not serve your customers as well as I believe it should.

SECRET CORNER

Its really a good app for customer loyalty. We have used it almost 2 years.
And I have 2 suggestion.
1/ Can we downgrade the customer tier manually instead of deduct point.
2/ Can we import or link the coupon code with shopify, then no need create one by one in "Discount" of shopify. Its really time consuming.
Hope you guys can keep upgrade it.
Thanks.

Maylie&Lou

Simple integration and easy configuration helped us launch the Zinrelo loyalty rewards program quickly. We are very happy with the support received during the store set up.

ChangeMint, LLC

We've test driven every loyalty app available, and this is hands down the very best loyalty solution available. And their support is absolutely world-class. We received a phone follow up on day one. Who does that?! I'll tell you who... Zinrelo. We highly recommend this great company.

Lireille

I have been searching for a referral and loyalty app for my web site (www.Lireille.com) for a while. Really love this one, easy to set up and customize color to match our logo and web site colors. Simple, modern, and professional design. Great report and analytics layout. Thrilled to have it.

I Love Coffee Beans HK

Tried every single rewards app available and this one is the best - simple and straightforward. Best of all this has the best interface in my opinion because the dashboard is clean and not cluttered like the other apps available.

I had a few questions and Yayha replied promptly through email, support is fantastic. We are just starting off launching a simple rewards program and this app gets the job done!

Teal Club

This App helps me a lot for managing my reward program. The support service is also helpful when in need

Lady J's Lingerie.com

I really seem to be liking this app seems like it will be good. wish the member importing was a little easier an smoother. but other then that hoping for better thing using this one.

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE

This is a fantastic loyalty program, but the customer service is even better. If you don't understand..don't almost give up like I did because the App support is fantastic. You won't be disappointed with either!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5