Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Multi-dimensional loyalty rewards program

The Readers Lounge

I am extremely impressed by the value we have received from this app. Even on the free plan, Zinrelo has been very responsive and even made a change for us!

Nature Reflections

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! I can't wait to see the results that this app will bring in! Thank you so much!

JewelsDen

We love their responsive support team. We can reward points for not just purchases but a variety of activities. The Zinrelo solution provides a fully customizable and fully brandable end-user dashboard, this is awesome!

Amulak Creations

Just Installed this App. Seems to have wonderful Features to help us attract customers for our online store.
A must App for every new start up

Diamond Veneer is Diamond Coated Cubic Zirconia Jewelry

Super friendly support and nice install team. Very positive and effective software and team. Looking forward to growing our members and reach. Nicely fits and implements with any site on front end and in members accounts pages. Thanks again. Great work!

The Bargain Brothers

I tried this app for about a month and found that overall it is a feature rich and well thought out app. The down side that I found with the app is that it does not integrate with Shopify POS to allow customers that shop both online and in my brick and mortar store to earn and redeem rewards regardless of where they shop with my business. Anyone that simply has an online order style business this app will work fine. If you have a brick and mortar storefront as well and an online store this app will not serve your customers as well as I believe it should.

SECRET CORNER

Its really a good app for customer loyalty. We have used it almost 2 years.
And I have 2 suggestion.
1/ Can we downgrade the customer tier manually instead of deduct point.
2/ Can we import or link the coupon code with shopify, then no need create one by one in "Discount" of shopify. Its really time consuming.
Hope you guys can keep upgrade it.
Thanks.

Maylie&Lou

Simple integration and easy configuration helped us launch the Zinrelo loyalty rewards program quickly. We are very happy with the support received during the store set up.

ChangeMint, LLC

We've test driven every loyalty app available, and this is hands down the very best loyalty solution available. And their support is absolutely world-class. We received a phone follow up on day one. Who does that?! I'll tell you who... Zinrelo. We highly recommend this great company.

Lireille

I have been searching for a referral and loyalty app for my web site (www.Lireille.com) for a while. Really love this one, easy to set up and customize color to match our logo and web site colors. Simple, modern, and professional design. Great report and analytics layout. Thrilled to have it.