Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

L'Couture Boutique

Very easy to use, customer service was very helpful and responds fast.
Looking forward to using this.

Keto Chow

We were keyed onto these guys through the UPS Tech program. Overall it's worked well and our customers have liked getting the rewards points. It's bee a good way to get our customers to share our products with their friends.

ChillHouse CBD Paris

Super outil! Ne pas hésiter à contacter le support en cas de soucis.

Good App! Good Team! Je recommande à 100%

Lifeline Pet Supplies

We love Zinrelo and so do our customers! Such great feedback from this app and our customers keep coming back for more. The customer support team with Zinrelo is great and helped us move from our other platform without hassle. I can't thank them enough =)

My Treasure Barn

I had trouble adding the program into my store. I got an immediate response on the chat box and they helped to fix the problem. Great customer service.

All Natural Collection

Love it. The support team is excellent and the app offers lots of customizable options – even the free plan is plenty to get started on and made it easy to get a loyalty program up and running without any hidden costs. The dashboard is easy to use and program activities & rewards are easily customized. One of my favourite functions is the pre-built email notifications, which lets you notify members when they earn or redeem points or are close to earning their next reward. I had some questions regarding adding existing members, and making the most out of it and Yahya very kindly helped me out with the coding and integration. I will definitely keep using and very much recommend!

ALXUM

Love it. It offers many articles to help us how to configure with this app, but I know nothing about coding. The customer service, Yahya, he helped us to customize the look since we don't have a developer,really appreciate it.

Filaments 3D Québec - Imprimante 3D Filament PLA PETG ABS TPU

Great app. Have this app since a year. Everything is customable and support is great and fast. You can customize this app easily and translate everything in your language.

JustForMeBoutique.ca

EXCELLENT
I have your program installed on my shopify site.
I am quite surprised at how exceptional it is. Very easy to maneuver through, change customization to suit my store, and all the notifications, and just the whole application package is great. The app looks just like my store and fits perfectly. I really like it.
Lots of things you can customize to make it 'yours'.

My store will not be available for the public for a bit yet and I am
Looking forward to it .... Thank you for such a great app!!

BeautyAmore

I recently installed this app to my new store, had a question and they answered right away! So far I love the concept, it's not buggy or glitchy.. I like it alot! Highly recommend