Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

Paradise Planner Co.

Not free. Very disappointing to see them advertising as FREE in the app store, with no pricing information anywhere, but to do anything you have to email for info on paid plans. Uninstalled

Breeches.com

We are extremely impressed with Zinrelo from the start. They created an optimized program so we could achieve our objectives and helped us launch our program quite fast too. Their support team is excellent.

All Things Hemp

App is rubbish uninstalled it and removed it from Shopify but I still have there button on my website that I can’t remove

Frozen Dessert Supplies

We have been using Zinrelo for a little over 6 months now and have enjoyed it. There are great features, and it has been a good way to limit our discounts we have given in the past, and instead incentivize people to spend with us, then come back for future purchases while building up rewards. The Zinrelo support has also been a great help.

OKATOR

I love this app! Shawn and Nick from customer support were super helpful when I needed help getting started. I would highly recommend this app! So far it works great!

MessanaS Shop

"Free" - LOL, the liars. So the allure you to install it, then BOOM...
$1,500 per year is their "free" lowest tier.
Pfft...

Vantoria Essentials, LLC

Recently added this app to my platform and it has been working like a charm so far! My customers love it and the customer service (Shawn, :-)) is great!

Cocoa Loco Trade

A great app for rewarding and retaining customers. Customers really value the points they earn and being able to redeem them.

Magick Planet

Don't download this app unless you're willing to pay the high fee. They list "FREE" on the Shopify app store and then present you with high fees after they have access to your ENTIRE Shopify STORE DATA. This app is likely fine if you have low sales and a small customer database.

July 30, 2020

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We do have a FREE plan which is free until 500 members. We would be glad to help you launch a program and get on a call with you if you are interested in the Enterprise plans. For the FREE plan, you can signup and create an account yourself without paying a single penny.

Hoping to see you launch your loyalty program with Zinrelo.

Regards,
Team Zinrelo

Jessica Florals

I really love the simplicity of this app. Easy to use and customizable so it really matches your store.
Thanks to Shawn for helping me set it up - it’s been great so far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8