Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

GracieLouDesignsCo

Love this app! As a new store this is helping me get repeat sales. Love how easy it is to set up to meet my store needs and customer support is top notch! Also, I like that I can manually add points or deduct points, as I tend to do many pop ups. I can add or subtract points for them if make purchase outside of my online store.
Would highly recommend!

Skylinecycling

Very nice and reactive support !

Jabones Sainte Marie

This is awesome in every way, They have support for everything and their response is UNIQUE. If you need something they are HAPPY to help you. Very Very Awesome app and Very VERY awesome Support. THANK YOU GUYS

Organicdriedfood

Excellent Loyalty Rewards Program! Easy to set up and manage. The team at Zinrelo are friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend this App for your store!

Iza Treize

Très bonne application!!! même gratuite, elle fait son travail. Simple, efficace,de l'aide instantanée grâce au tchat et LA bonne nouvelle, c'est que cette application se traduit TOTALEMENT,( rare dans les applis shopify) plus un seul mot d' anglais pour mon site entièrement en français, cela inspire vraiment confiance MERCI, MERCI de penser aux autres !!!!
ZINRELO mérite 5 étoiles et +++
Vous pourrez juger par vous même sur : www.megabestprice.com

Tonyandnola

We just started a new apparel business and after much research we decided to goo with ZINRELO as our partner to manage our loyalty/rewards program. The App is really easy to install, it rewards for the right activities that can generate significant ROI to our business and the points are really easy to redeem.

One of the features that made us decide to go with ZINRELO is that they have all the long term solutions for our long term growth. So right now we started with the basics, but as we grow sales and beef up our plan, they will be ready to support us. Furthermore, as a Start Up it helps that this App is FREE, that frees out capital for our long term growth.

France And Son

Patient, kind and quick! Zinrelo's support team is world class. I can only image how much of a pain it was helping me to understand errors (that were not caused by them) and getting me on track to correcting their problem. True experts in the field.

Particularly, I'd like to praise Rohit for his expert insights.

However, I must be fair in this review as there is no perfect brand. The only drawback I can see to using this app is in their inability to customize the layout of their pop-ups and account page.

Otherwise, their functionality, support team and overall ease of use, is unparalleled amoung every other Shopify app I've installed.

Well done, Zinrelo.

East West Souk

I love this application, it works perfectly with a very friendly customer support.

Efficaces Durables

I installed the free version which offers many functions. the most interesting is that you can translate or customize all the text.
When I needed help, I had a quick response and them corrected the problem.
I recommend this apli, you can see the result that proffessional.

Izishoppin

A very good program and a great team, responsive, a perfect support