Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

Samson & Charlie

I cannot believe there is no uninstall option anywhere on this app . I did not find the app useful when you have to import your customer detail on a csv

March 18, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. You can uninstall the app directly from Shopify. This removes all the Zinrelo code from your website and stops the billing. Also, the import is a one time activity if you are migrating from an old program to a new program. Otherwise, users logging in to your website are automatically enrolled to the loyalty program, you do not need to import them separately.

Cartsfy By Golden Shadow Group Inc.

5 stars for outstanding customer support and available free plan. Will definitely avail their premium option once necessary.

YPlay Games

On Spot Detailing

Helps with customer loyalty, tracking, and return rates. A solid add to our company. Set up and integration was easy.

Taba Fashion Sportswear

I used this app for my loyalty program and referral marketing. I simply love it....it has all in one place and I jumped from not incentivizing my customers at all to giving them a full suite of options to earn points and get a better status full of rewards. The app works perfect and customer service is proactive.

GracieLouDesignsCo

Love this app! As a new store this is helping me get repeat sales. Love how easy it is to set up to meet my store needs and customer support is top notch! Also, I like that I can manually add points or deduct points, as I tend to do many pop ups. I can add or subtract points for them if make purchase outside of my online store.
Would highly recommend!

Skylinecycling

Very nice and reactive support !

Jabones Sainte Marie

This is awesome in every way, They have support for everything and their response is UNIQUE. If you need something they are HAPPY to help you. Very Very Awesome app and Very VERY awesome Support. THANK YOU GUYS

Organicdriedfood

Excellent Loyalty Rewards Program! Easy to set up and manage. The team at Zinrelo are friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend this App for your store!

Iza Treize

Très bonne application!!! même gratuite, elle fait son travail. Simple, efficace,de l'aide instantanée grâce au tchat et LA bonne nouvelle, c'est que cette application se traduit TOTALEMENT,( rare dans les applis shopify) plus un seul mot d' anglais pour mon site entièrement en français, cela inspire vraiment confiance MERCI, MERCI de penser aux autres !!!!
ZINRELO mérite 5 étoiles et +++
Vous pourrez juger par vous même sur : www.megabestprice.com