One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Zipify Apps
4.7
November 16, 2022

The supports are not well-trained to deal with tech issues, and the tech specialists seems busy. I had an issue of the invoice email trigger and they took several days to response me 3 times while I kept updating them my conversation with the shopify support. And from the responses I am feeling they have no idea how the app works with Shopify system to trigger notification emails. Besides, there was an urgent issue that the app conflicted with another discount app, which resulted many customer complaints. The support was not able to help me out and the specialist is not available at the moment. They even didn't suggest me to turn off the app to see if it works, and finally I resolved the issue by turning off the app.

lingsDev
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied November 18, 2022

Hi lingsDev. Clearly, we've let you down and we sincerely apologize.

We reviewed all your conversations with our team. Thank you for being cordial with our support team. There are 2 main issues that remained unresolved and rightly caused frustration for you and your customers. These both are serious concerns and we didn't do a sufficient job assisting you. We are grateful you've brought this to our attention and are committed to taking corrective action.

Moving forward, we are in the process of retraining the Zipify Support Team on how Shopify emails interact with our Post Purchase and Thank You Page offers. We are also going to review our knowledge base documentation and improve the readability of this information.

In regards to USO discounts not showing in the cart page due to OneClickUpsell, this is not something we've seen before. We are 100% confident our team can fix this given the opportunity. As you mentioned in your review, we should have immediately recommended disabling the OCU app while we investigated the issues. We have already taken action to re-educate our support team on the best course of action in this and similar urgent support situations. If you'd like us to fix this issue we will provide priority support and the fastest timeline possible.

We have the utmost respect for your business and the time you've spent with OCU. We'd like to extend our apologies again. If you would like to give us a second chance to make this right our Customer Service Manager will personally oversee fixing the USO discounting issues on Checkout. We value your experience and will do what it takes to make this right.

October 2, 2022

looks like the app is created and is now deserted. There's no one to answer your query. The funnel that I set isn't working. Don't think they are even interested any more...

DodgeWaters
India
Time spent using app: 28 days
Zipify Apps replied October 5, 2022

Hi DodgeWaters,
Our support team responded to your inquiry in the chat and tried to call you yesterday to discuss your concern. We were unable to reach you. We would sincerely like to connect with you and help you troubleshoot any issues you may be having with the app. If you would prefer to call us, please use this number (800) 770-8216 ext 1 from 9am -4:30pm ET Monday-Friday. Thank you. -Team Zipify

February 15, 2022

OCU is rigid and expensive. Having to completely rethink our checkout. Doesn't convert nearly as well as the clickfunnels checkout on cold traffic.

AgelessLX
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied February 16, 2022

Hey AgelessLX sorry to hear you're not happy with your experience so far. I would like to point out that OCU doesn't control the checkout, Shopify does. We only show offers prior to and after the checkout. We have numerous reports from users that their Shopify checkout with OCU out-converts Clickfunnels by quite a bit. If you'd like to have the team look into your specific situation to see if we can help get those numbers up please reach out so we can help! :)

October 3, 2021

The app boosted my AOV for sure. The issue is that when a customer adds a post-purchase offer to their order, it doesn't automatically request fulfillment for the new item from Printful which is my supplier. Leading to dozens of customers not getting their items or having the items shipped separately causing them to have to pay import fees twice. I've talked to everyone about this and they all say it's the other app's responsibility. Another thing is you don't have the option to edit the "pay now" button unless you edit your whole store's checkout button. So if you want it to say "add to order" to avoid confusing customers, you can't do that. I have multiple emails from customers ordering again by mistake since both the checkout buttons and upsell buttons must say the same thing. I love this app, but until these 2 issues can be fixed, I'll have to uninstall it for the sake of our customers.

Liftmas Tree
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zipify Apps replied October 5, 2021

Hey Liftmas Tree thanks for the review. I looked over your conversation with our support team and I'm sorry we weren't able to provide a better solution. We are trying to connect with Printiful to see if we can get a better sync between our apps. Sorry you're having such issues. We're working on getting this solved. Hopefully when we do we can welcome you back. If you need anything else please reach out!

September 30, 2021

Recently installed the app however the pop-ups don't seem to be appearing when customers click 'continue to checkout' despite being set up to do so. It bounces them straight into checkout landing page when the 'Go to Cart' button is selected skipping the shopping cart landing page? (skip to cart has been disabled but still doing this) The app seems to be very clunky and have been waiting days for a solution to my issue, had to disable the app as I don't want customers skipping the shopping cart landing page. Whilst still paying for it and lack of communication. See potential within the app if issues get sorted

BLK BOX
Time spent using app: 4 months
Zipify Apps replied October 1, 2021

Hey Blk Box sorry to hear things didn't go as planned. The team has dug into your specific installation and is working on a fix. When it's rolled out and working hopefully we can continue to work with you to change your perspective on the app. If you need anything else please reach out!