Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

4 Gadgets Only

the best app out there by far, support is fantastic and they are always updating and coming up with new features,,

Lifestyle Clotheslines

Awesome page builder and sales page builder that has allowed us to grow and scale our business. The support is amazing and very fast, plus the team is always adding new features and updates that allow us to do so much more with the builder.
I would hands down recommend this to anyone who is looking to publish pages or blog posts as its just such a time saver and so easy to use.

Keep up the amazing work Zipify team!!

Abundant Earth Labs

The pages are intuitive and run smoothly. I wish I didn’t have to pay extra for the Booster Pages, but all in all Zipify is a great app!

Prism Road

This app works great for landing pages and product detail pages. I use it regularly. When I can't figure something out, the support team is quick to help. It is a great addition to my Shopify store!!

4est Shades

Great stuff! good customer support aswell which is very much key

Snappee

Very easy to use, drag and drop. Great templates. As of writing, I was expecting more templates. Currently there are 22 templates and the templates aren't as current pages on the sites Zipify use to model. I would add another star if Zipify Pages would allow you to customize the Shopify Checkout.

The Sparkle Place

This is the best App for Ecommerce. High converting and user friendly! Support is quick and helpful!

Giftsmoothly

I have never seen a support so helpful and responsive. I used Smarketly and Funnel Buildr and I am telling you Zipify is far more easier and straight to the points. the features are much better too. best app for sure!

Honest Paws

Zipify Pages is a great application for creating landing pages and opt-in pages. User friendly. Highly recommend it.

Homstery