Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

Covid19Regularity

I am using this app for mostly upsell. Up to now the app works like a charm. it does what its supposed to do. I love it thank you!

June 26, 2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback! highly appreciated! 🙏

vspoti

I used this app to make sets and bundle my products! I love it! It’s easy to use and customizable to match my site. it's a good app.

June 19, 2020

It's a pleasure to know that you love the app! Thank you so much!!

Calèvre

You have to download this app if your a newer store like we are at this current moment. Ohad from Zoorix not only fixed a complicated issue with compatibility with our exclusive theme but he also found an error separate from that! All in all excellent customer service from Ohad and over all great job Zoorix.

June 19, 2020

thank you so much for this great feedback 🙏 we are always at your service!

Bling By Netobia

June 17, 2020

We're so happy to know that you love the app! Thank you so much!!

iGetSimple Store

I'm really grateful with this app. And their customer service answered me in less than 10 minutes. I really recommended, and again, thank you so much Zoorix! Keep going.

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! we're always at your service!

WhattyStore

muito bom aplicativo estou a usar a pouco tempo e ja esta trazendo os melhores resultados recomendo muito

June 12, 2020

Obrigado por esta ótima revisão! Apreciamos muito!

B360 Digital Store

its awesome this app, free, easy, quicky to edit upsells and crossells, super profesional and better than others

June 12, 2020

Thanks! highly appreciate this great feedback!

The Fuss.Club

Dis as needed. Great plug in. Support there when needed. Need to hit this hundred charachter limit...

June 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! really happy to help and feel free to contact us if you have further questions or need assistance!

Braaaaaapp

I've tried many different apps to upsell and recommend products, many of them paid, and I must say that this one not only works perfectly, it amazes me how it is free.

To top that, only their customer service, which is probably the best I've dealt with in years. Not only did they help me adjust some things I needed, but they also gracefully heard some ideas and notes I gave them on possible updates to their already great app.

Definitely a winner!

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! it means a lot to our team 🙏 and we are always at your service!

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE

I love this app! So wonderful! I would like to give 10 stars! Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! highly appreciate!!! 🙏🙏