QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 10, 2021

Brilliant app once you understand how it works. Customer support are very helpful also. Don't hesitate it saves a lot of manual work. Could be cheaper for smaller businesses that's my only negative but everything could be cheaper I guess!

VEGUMMIES
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 5, 2021

I couldnt find any other app that would correctly reconcile PayPal fees, Shopify transactions and payouts until I found A2X. I would definitely recommend this as a great app to automate your accounting.

Regar Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 28, 2021

This app has saved processing time and reduced errors. Once the taxes and account codes have been set up and linked with Xero the automated sync works a dream.

Harper & Lewis
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 26, 2021

This app is saving us a ton of time and headache by auto syncing and reconciling everything. I love this app!

Good Robot Brewing
April 26, 2021

Excellent app that has simplified all the data exporting from Shopify to Xero. It's fully automated so that I havent needed to do anything once it was set up, so it just imports all the relevant information to Xero automatically. It emails me to tell me what it's imported. Its been the perfect solution to allow me to focus on my store management & development without worrying about the accounting.

thebrollystore.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 19, 2021

Great app to work with! Easy to connect and it makes my life easier. My accountant and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Today Is Art Day
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 15, 2021

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Scarlet & Violet
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
April 14, 2021

Love it! A button click replaces what was a tedious and time-consuming task to log payments from Shopify. Highly recommended

AquaPurr
April 14, 2021

This app has really helped with reconciliation of my accounts. Its extremely simple to use and customer service has been excellent. The A2x sync's with my xero account and matches transactions with the various ordesr from my store which saves me a lot of time and gives me the ability to focus more on my shop rather than the accounts.

Wooden, Sensory and Softplay Ltd
April 12, 2021

I love the way this app makes accounting for my online sales a breeze. Very happy to have migrated away from our prior app that just caused headaches trying to reconcile our books.

Okun Africa Beachwear