QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Turquoise Tortuga

A2X has made our Shopify bookkeeping experience so much more accurate! And their support has been amazing-I not only got a great demo, but also a fantastic onboarding experience. Wow.

May 29, 2022

And we say Wow back to you!
It is such a pleasure to work closely with such amazing individuals.

We truly enjoy supporting you and it is so rewarding to be supported back like this.

And our support does not fade...
it becomes even better with time...
just like wine...

EvolveTravelGoods

We use A2X to import into xero and it is a lifesaver. A2X works perfectly, and saves us a ton of time when it comes to our bookkeeping.

May 29, 2022

Thank you for openly supporting us here. It means a lot and we appreciate you a lot!

Everyone in A2X is driven by the intention to make it easier, more automated, and time-saving. We want to give all of us our lives back and still have accurate books :)

Thank you for choosing A2X!

And please reach out to our support team any time, if there will be anything we can assist you with. We are always there, even in the middle of your night :)

Coop Home Goods

When I joined the current company, the accounting team were taking 2 days dissecting the Amazon settlement data to figure out Journal Entries. I implemented A2X which I had used earlier as well. It was a smooth process to implement, connect to various marketplace (Amazon, Shopify & Walmart) and then map to the chart of account in QuickBooks. The booking of journal entries using A2X takes couple of minutes. The way A2X breaks down the transaction is commendable. Our own auditors have endorsed the A2X process and are recommending to their client. At this moment I need A2X to build integration with Target plus so that we do not have to post any transactions manually.

iRestore Hair Growth System

We use A2X with Quickbooks online and the process is seamless! Easy setup and very helpful tech support if needed. A2X allows us to connect Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Walmart. Best application i've used so far for multiple storefronts.

AYBL

We use A2X with Xero and it works seamlessly. We can split out our sales as required without hassle and it works great when you are registered for VAT outside of UK.

The Cook Shop

This app connects my sales data with my accounting platform (Xero), it codes all my transitions automatically saving me hours every week!

Avocado & Spice

Excellent customer service and good product. I use their services with a number of companies I own for lots of outlets.

Lionheart Style

I needed software to communicate my earnings from Shopify to Quickbooks and A2X does that seamlessly. An accountant recommended A2X, and I haven't had any issues with it.

Pinstripe Golf

I recommend this app for anyone who wants to automate their accounting workflows. I use A2X for both my Amazon and Shopify transactions. It's been running in the background for over a year now without any issues.

EcoHydra Online Store

Makes accounting for our Amazon & Shopify sales so much easier. Also I had some issues with the mapping but the online assistance was excellent and A2X also arranged a free 1-2-1 training course to help show me how to sort the mapping. Highly recommended to any company with online sales to take the stress out!