Accessibility Enabler

Accessibility Enabler

by HikeOrders

Advanced Accessibility Solution For ADA & WCAG Implementation

Peace Out Skincare

This app is a great and affordable option for accessibility, which is so important! I would highly recommend it to other Shopify store managers.

Jaharii Jewelry

This app is super easy to install and use. Great options and fast to understand. Will recommend easily

PixNGifts

Works as promised. I would recommend this app. I find it easy to use.. little one the pricey side though.

Quiet Punch

We were looking for the best way to be ADA compliant and so glad that we found Accessibility Enabler. The integration was very simple and their customer support is very reachable. Our e-commerce site is now protected from frivolous lawsuits, which has become a very real issue especially as your website grows. We highly recommend this app, it looks very good on mobile as well!

DreamSmartSleep

needed to be compliant, and this was the easiest way for ADA compliance. I highly recommend this app.

Gunderson's Jewelers

Need to be compliant and after testing a few other apps, this was the easiest to setup and most cost effective. Definitely recommend this app.

DSF Antique Jewelry

The app was recommended by a friend and since we installed it works very well never had any issues. We are happy to recommend this app.

Ben Garelick

We need to be ADA compliant this works for us. They charge via traffic and while we get that, it could be easier to figure out ones cost comparable to our traffic. But this is a small suggestion and happy with it otherwise. I recommend it!

Steve Pronko

I haven’t had any issues with this app. Today, we need to be ADA compliant and this seems to get the job done. As with anything, it costs money, but why shouldn’t the people who created it get paid? I have been very happy with it so far, no ads have popped up, I renew it when the time comes and don’t allow my service to lapse.

Old Style Pilsner

It's brilliant application for Compliant and AODA accessible.

Excellent service, Communications are exceptional.
I've a issue with App and happily say, the very next day support team given solution. Professionalism, expertise and excellent service by Hikeorders made the entire process comfortable and a pleasant experience. 5 STARS to him.

Previous 1