Accessibility Enabler

Accessibility Enabler

by HikeOrders

Increase Sales With Disability Friendly Site

Darby Scott

Everyone should use this app - it's brilliant. If you don't know the law you should WCAG 2.1 A and AA... it's on you to be Compliant and ADA accessible !

Military Hippie

Great app and awesome tech support. They were able to provide me with a testing window to check the varies options of installation on my staging site.

GarmentGraphicsOnline

Adds a lot of value to our clients by letting them know we care about accessibility. Easy to install and understand.

Moshe Ben - David jewelry

The shopify team recommended the application and they were absolutely right. Great app! They have an available, efficient and responsive support team for their users' requests.
I asked to add a feature a day before releasing a version update and their developers did so. Thay have definitely a high level of service :)

Rude Gentle

The app work perfectly!
Even when i had a problem the customer support contect me vis Skype and gave me an excellent service!
A pleasure be you customer !
Keep up the great work and thnk you for everything!

Skywall

Works perfectly. Allowed us to implement a much needed service on our site.
Update: I have rated this 5 stars again for their quick response to a previous issue that they addressed.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for updating the review. You are right about popup and pricing.
However, we have taken action on it after people complained about regarding the same.

Popup:
Now we have removed the auto-popup mechanism and convert the app into free lite version if you don't pay.

Pricing:
You were our first customer when we started out. Our pricing was flat $10 then. however, our server and operating expenses were higher at than income at this price point. Hence we were forced to change the price. Hope you would do the same when in our situation.

A few days back we have started giving 50% extra credits for bigger plans because we figured out that it would be managed with it. (https://hikeorders.com/accessibility/pricing/) We are doing our best to serve you.

Again, thanks for your honest review.

If you don't mind, can you please update your comment regarding auto-popup as it's no more relevant?