Accessibility Enabler

Accessibility Enabler | Reviews

by HikeOrders

Advanced Accessibility Solution For ADA & WCAG Implementation

Style Heroes

This app is so so great, got so many different options, to change the letters, to change the language, to change the background color.
With the free plan is not much, because it blocks most of them leaving only two or three options but with such a low price per month is super nice
It is a total respect to be everything used by anyone, equal rights for shopping or information and I strongly believe is a must to give access to handicapped people with love and respect. I love it and totally recommended it. Also, support was instant, really kind and helpfull.

Beflax Linen

This app was very easy to set up and it had all the customization i was looking for. Very straight forward and without any additional knowledge it was easy to create accessebility policy as well as the sitemap.

HEMLEVA

I've only used this app for a few days now, but it is super easy to use and install. I was recently made aware that there are a lot of unscrupulous people that will actively seek out non-compliant ADA websites to litigate - specifically targeting Small Businesses. While I wish Shopify would work with this app developer to make this a free benefit for Shopify users, I am glad that I found this app in the meantime.

Chubby Snacks

I was unaware of the ADA's accessibility law. Since learning about the law, I had to look for a viable solution for my business. Thankfully I found Accessibility Enabler and easily installed into onto our site. Their interface is perfect for what we were looking for, the pricing was what we budgeted out and the icon is minimal. Would definitely recommend this app!

Conrado

I am pretty happy with the Accessibility Enabler app! I was concerned about how the icon would look like on the website. I really like how they set up the customization.

Sofi Design il

This is a great app. It is well designed and has lot of icons variants. It also have multiple locations for trigger. With that said, the toolbar has been designed in a very user friendly way. It covers options for all kind of disabilities. I was able to change the color of the toolbar. This is what I liked the most. Now the accessibility toolbar looks great on my website. I didn't find such a good amount of customization in other apps out there.

Suveria Mota

I wasn't aware of accessibility law before. Soon after I learned about this law, I took my first step by installing the Accessibility Enabler app. I like their accessibility interface design. It doesn't cover the whole screen like other apps here and very users friendly. I made a quick comparison and found none of the other apps provide as many options as this app gives. The support team was quick to answer my request. That's what impressed me a lot. I see this app is an affordable option for accessibility. I would highly recommend it to others.

ARCHDEKOR, LLC

As architects who deal with ADA regulations on a daily basis, we are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, in this journey we have tried several apps, this is the only app that has EVERYTHING we need, you even get the ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT personalized for your own store, which was amazing for us. The pricing is also very affordable and everything can be customized to fit your theme, really love the size of the icon on your page, which was one of the issues we had with a previous app, if you are looking to make your store fully accessible, look no further this is the app for you! We highly recommend this app and are looking forward to having our store fully compliant with ADA and accessible!

M Fresco, Inc

Installed this app 3 days ago and it is a great tool to assure you are conforming and compliant with ADA.

Peace Out Skincare

This app is a great and affordable option for accessibility, which is so important! I would highly recommend it to other Shopify store managers.

Previous 1 3