Nice ‑ Add to cart button

Nice ‑ Add to cart button

by GoldenDev (Nice)

Get a sales boost with an add to cart button & buy button now!

Organics on a Budget

Super fast support and always happy to help. This app has made it easier for customers to easily add to cart without having to click on each product page

seekers.world

Using as a trial on my new online store. I am new but have great expectations. At the very least it looks like a cart and not a bar at the top or bottom of the page. I wanted it in the middle but there aren't any options for that choice.

Melbourne Hi Fi

App works perfectly! The customer service is fast and extremely helpful.

Morrisononline Com

This app is worth your time and seriously worth checking out! It has a modern look and has great customization options. The settings for it are pretty simply and pretty easy for a noob to figure out. This app WORKED! right away with no messing with liquid. Also there's SOLID customer support. We had a very minor glitch with it on our site and they literally fixed the app in one day just based on my complaint. We will continue to use this one for the foreseeable future.

TLDR: It works good and looks good.

Facepaint Co Za

Excellent app. Functionality which my customers REALLY appreciate.

Wholesale Party Of One

Beautiful animation feature and nice customizations. This app gave me the functionality I needed without sacrificing the high-end feel. Plus I needed a slight tweak to have it work better with my theme and the developer made the change right away. Could not be happier!

Simply Fresh Meal Prep

Awesome app! Makes ordering fast and easy and increased conversion for sure!

Mobile Pharmacy Ottawa

Beautiful app, gives the page an advanced and professional touch. AMAZING support with quick and effective responses. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thedailyinternets

Amazing app! Exactly what I needed for my homepage. The developer is also very responsive and helped me fix an issue I was having within hours of emailing him. Highly recommended!

Purplecrescent

I'm sooo happy !!! I wanted a add to cart button like this but didn't know how to create one. I'm so blessed for shopify apps!! Thanks to the creators of the add to cart button app!

Previous 1