Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice | Reviews

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

Maxfun Inc

I added a bulk discount, but it can only be displayed on the PC side, not on the mobile side, and there is no manual customer service in the background, so I can’t find a way to solve the problem.

36th Parallel Specialty Coffee Roasters

Great app, we use it on a number of sites and find it easy to use, very flexible and really improves our sales. We had a slight issue with one feature and Henry resolved it overnight - service was excellent. Highly recommended.

Moose in the Barn

App is perfect for my business! Easy to setup, very user friendly, and the customer service is amazing. They were able to help me customize certain issues so quickly and effectively. Highly recommend!

Home and Calico

Wonderful app!! It is just what I need and the costumer service is fantastic :) Also the design fits perfectly with the shop!

Ane's - Source naturelle de beauté

I used this app on my store and it works very well! The team is also very professional, thank you for your work!

BOMBOLA

Installed this app to have an add to cart button since my theme did not have that. The button looks very good, you can change the color, shape and more. I got relly good support to place the button exactly where I wanted. Recommended!

HammerHouse

This app rocks. It makes the shopping experience for large stores pleasant and consumers dont have to click in one item at a time! Highly recommended.

Downtown Tabby Pet Store

I am sitting here amazed..5 minutes after install and I'm already done! This app does exactly what it says it does and it's SUPER easy to install and customize. Looks great & functions perfectly.

RafalExpress

Vraiment super comme application, je l'ai installé hier soir et tout est déjà en place sur ma boutique.
Le support est très rapide et vous aide le jour même.
Application à installer sans hésiter !

Louré

Amazing! Great customer service. Fast, efficient and kindly support with everything that I asked. I very much recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7