Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 16, 2022

Love this app. It makes a world of difference for a customer to be able to add a variant to the cart without having to go to the product page. Great customer service as well! A+++

Luminary Nail Systems
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited December 9, 2022

beste add to cart Erweiterung im App Store!
Support ist auch top und konnte uns bei unseren Fragen helfen.

salt-switch.shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited September 15, 2022

This app allows my customers to quickly add items to their cart. Our store has only 1-off items with very little descriptions, so there is really no need to drill into the product page. I also had a really good customer service experience with the dev team. When I noticed something wasn't working quite right they had it fixed within a day. If I could change one thing, it would be making the button disappear more quickly when an item is sold out (again with the whole 1-off thing). But, I think that's likely a Shopify issue, not an app issue...

DuPage Doubles Online Resale
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 24, 2022

Great app with lots og opportunities. Smooth button + cart, sticky button on prod sites etc! Just what we needed! Great customer service also!

NyHud.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 20, 2022

The app works great and customer service is really effective, i had a problem with the Z attribute and they solved it within minutes.

PINK REVOLVER
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 18, 2022

I set this app up last night and the process was very easy. No coding and plenty of customization options. I had one change I wanted to make that wasn't built in, so I contacted support to ask about it. Henry responded quickly and added custom code to our store so that our Add to Cart button would match our existing shopping cart icon. It's only been a day, but overall it's been a great experience. With this, we were able to add a quality-of-life improvement to our store that we've wanted for a long time, and we did so with minimal hassle.

Gnomish Bazaar
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
June 14, 2022

this is a great app. it works really well and henry is super great with support. i recommend this app if you need an add to cart button.

Primal Elements
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 12, 2022

Great support, quick reply time and was very helpful in giving advice and working out some requested customization.

Sybotanica
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 7, 2022

I tried various apps to show the add to cart button on collections pages and when I came to this one i now know what ́clean code` means. It made a great improvement to loading speed on collection pages when compared with all other apps on the store. The dev support Henry is very helpful and skilled. He had integrated the app with our theme very quick and adapted all changes that we asked for in no time. Totally recomended!!

mundogafas.es
Spain
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 2, 2022

Helpful app & great customer service! I wanted to receive data on "Add to cart button ‑ Nice" button click to cart page using metafields and line_item properties and Henry solved my complex request. Highly recommend! Thank you :)

KMDetail