Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

fitguru.ro

UPDATE : Customer support was fast, they are working on it.

I installed the app, and it says : "You are not logged in. Please access this page from your Shopify admin." And of course, I can't save anything.
I AM LOGGED IN, as I click on it as admin, on the APPS tab, IN MY SHOPIFY STORE.

August 28, 2019

Hi,

I would just like to let others know that the issue the merchant had was resolved. We were in contact with the merchant and made some additional customization of the app for the merchant's theme as it was requested.

Regards,
Nice team

evo hemp

They went above and beyond to make sure that this app worked the best way possible with my custom site set up. 10/10 recommend!

SoKKs.com

Had this installed for the last 3 days and conversion increased. Easy to install and update. This app is a must have.

Sweet Ava's Paper

Ridiculously easy to install and customize. My customers prefer this over a quick-view since most of our items are the same (just different sticker design) they already know what they're getting as far as qty. This makes shopping with us faster. Thank you!

Emcee Fashion Brand

I use this app and it has helped me bring in some customers do to questionnaire's That I asked on follow up emails and messaging. It is very useful in helping customers make up their mind on what to purchase. Overall a good app if your looking to grow your business. It grabs attention to lead the customer to check out faster. Not to have any abandoned carts is every sellers dream.

Left Field Kombucha

A fantastic app, works brilliantly, really adds value to our site. I can really recommend it. Superb!

Jaded Affairs

Support was super fast in provided required customizations to my site. Very impressed. Great app to improve conversion times.

Pink Vanilla

good price for good app, recommend to other customers
only thing is confuse how to setup the design and things

Flyingfit Food

I use if for my meal prep company - is good
I would prefer some different logos for the shopping cart - but overall happy

thevirginlady

since i used this add to cart button. my website is looking pretty good and earning more trust from customer

Previous 1 3 4