Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

Boondie Seeds

Perfect app, does exactly what I needed - a quick add to cart button on the collection page so customers don't need to go into product pages to add to cart. Excellent customer service when I had an extra request. Highly recommended!

FUZED LED

I wanted an "add to cart" to cart button underneath my products that customers could click on without them having to go to the product page.
This app is perfect! The customization options are awesome.
The button appeared over the title of my products but the developer fixed it within minutes of emailing. Now I have the perfect add to cart button added below each of my products!

British Snacks

Very pleased with this app, works a treat, and the fact I can turn on and off different things individually is a massive plus - right now I just have the add to cart button under each product but I can have more if I want. Dev is very quick to respond to issues, fixed my latest problem very quickly and I think it was a website issue rather than app issue but it still got fixed.

The only thing I wish I could do was to add my own custom CSS so I can style the buttons to look more like the rest of the buttons on my store but thats a small price to pay for something that works this well! Edit - after I posted this Henry pointed out I can add my own CSS and helped me to do it.

App is perfect.

Ultra Cuisine

Solid app for boosting AtC. Developer support top notch... they made some changes to meet our needs. You won't be disappointed!

Obvious Wines

I tried several apps and this one is my favorite. Easy to use, nice design, very reactive support team.

Fruitdel PH

I have some code issues from a former Add to Cart app from a different developer. GoldenDev | Nice helped me fix it in a flash. Very awesome customer service and after sales. Thank you so much for the help!

Pump Haircare

This app is fantastic! It's very user friendly and flexible both with respect to the functionalities you prefer as well as the design elements. But most importantly, the support from Henry and the team for ensuring smooth integration with our theme was extremely fast and very smart technically. They even helped out with improvements unrelated to the app! Don't hesitate to get this app!

Lunchskins

Excellent customer service and a great app! We had some theme issues that were worked out quickly. Highly recommend!

Greenday Singapore

Henry is incredibly friendly and helpful with all my questions, he understood all the issues clearly and fixed them really promptly. Nothing's too small or big for him to solve! It's been a great experience using the app (which is really useful itself, many customers have complimented on how easy it is to use the button), and I intend to continue using it for a long while.

U Apparel World

This is the only app I found to do what our site needed. It is simple, easy to use. Customer support is incredibly fast and really helpful. Reccomend it 100%

Previous 1 3 4 5