Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

SoKKs.com

Had this installed for the last 3 days and conversion increased. Easy to install and update. This app is a must have.

Sweet Ava's Paper

Ridiculously easy to install and customize. My customers prefer this over a quick-view since most of our items are the same (just different sticker design) they already know what they're getting as far as qty. This makes shopping with us faster. Thank you!

Emcee Fashion Brand

I use this app and it has helped me bring in some customers do to questionnaire's That I asked on follow up emails and messaging. It is very useful in helping customers make up their mind on what to purchase. Overall a good app if your looking to grow your business. It grabs attention to lead the customer to check out faster. Not to have any abandoned carts is every sellers dream.

Left Field Kombucha

A fantastic app, works brilliantly, really adds value to our site. I can really recommend it. Superb!

Jaded Affairs

Support was super fast in provided required customizations to my site. Very impressed. Great app to improve conversion times.

Pink Vanilla

good price for good app, recommend to other customers
only thing is confuse how to setup the design and things

Flyingfit Food

I use if for my meal prep company - is good
I would prefer some different logos for the shopping cart - but overall happy

thevirginlady

since i used this add to cart button. my website is looking pretty good and earning more trust from customer

Rasa

Freaking awesome app! Super simple interface that gives me more options than I knew I wanted...and then used a lot of them! It really hits a nice balance between simple UI and nice design; and integrated seamlessly with our custom theme without any coding.

Hobbies Australia

Works exactly as advertised and the few issues I did have were very quickly resolved. I'd recommend this any store.

Previous 1 3 4