Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Sticky add to cart, Quick Buy, Quick Checkout, Buy Now

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DuPage Doubles Online Resale

This app allows my customers to quickly add items to their cart. Our store has only 1-off items with very little descriptions, so there is really no need to drill into the product page. I also had a really good customer service experience with the dev team. When I noticed something wasn't working quite right they had it fixed within a day. If I could change one thing, it would be making the button disappear more quickly when an item is sold out (again with the whole 1-off thing). But, I think that's likely a Shopify issue, not an app issue...

NyHud.no

Location Norway

Great app with lots og opportunities. Smooth button + cart, sticky button on prod sites etc! Just what we needed! Great customer service also!

PINK REVOLVER

Location Mexico

The app works great and customer service is really effective, i had a problem with the Z attribute and they solved it within minutes.

Gnomish Bazaar

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I set this app up last night and the process was very easy. No coding and plenty of customization options. I had one change I wanted to make that wasn't built in, so I contacted support to ask about it. Henry responded quickly and added custom code to our store so that our Add to Cart button would match our existing shopping cart icon. It's only been a day, but overall it's been a great experience. With this, we were able to add a quality-of-life improvement to our store that we've wanted for a long time, and we did so with minimal hassle.

Primal Elements

Time spent using app Over 1 year

this is a great app. it works really well and henry is super great with support. i recommend this app if you need an add to cart button.

Sybotanica

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great support, quick reply time and was very helpful in giving advice and working out some requested customization.

mundogafas.es

Location Spain

I tried various apps to show the add to cart button on collections pages and when I came to this one i now know what ́clean code` means. It made a great improvement to loading speed on collection pages when compared with all other apps on the store. The dev support Henry is very helpful and skilled. He had integrated the app with our theme very quick and adapted all changes that we asked for in no time. Totally recomended!!

KMDetail

Location Finland

Helpful app & great customer service! I wanted to receive data on "Add to cart button ‑ Nice" button click to cart page using metafields and line_item properties and Henry solved my complex request. Highly recommend! Thank you :)

DRINK KATY'S

LOVE THIS APP!!!! It's exactly what I wanted to have the hover feature to instant add to cart. And it even floats so cute to the cart. The botton wasn't in a perfect spot on my shopify layout and Henry with customer service fixed it within 24 hours. A+++++++++++++

FASHIONBOX UAE

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

very nice app and very helpful team. very useful and flexible feature and settings
highly recommended