Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

Pawineer

Amazing customer service and the interface is super clean. It has increased my conversion rate since installing. Will be continuing to use this on my store indefinitely! Highly recommend!

Ukhamba Beerworx

The app is easy to use and incredibly useful. Definitely helps increase conversion rate. Henry and his support team are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Great work!

The Daily Blossom

Love the app. It works well and does exactly what is says it will. I had a special request and Henry was able to update the app and give me coding options in under 24hours. Very impressed so far.

LojaMezzatore

You guys are awesome! They saved my life! Thanks to everyone involved in the development of the app! I will definitely make the signature, thank you!

ARTROOM HAIRSHOP

Really well done, works perfect!!!!! Super fast support to help me with the CSS integration. Highly recommended!!!

Jupiter10

Very sleek and easy to use app. I needed some small custom alterations and the customer service was very helpful and able to resolve all my needs promptly. Five stars!

truemorrow

a few things didn't work as expected from the start, but Henry is doing a great job fixing and implementing new things quickly. keep up the good work!

VisualSpacePro

The app is really great! It does everything there is written and even more! For any problem the service is fantastic and it solves it in a very short time trying to satisfy your needs! Super recommended! Great

eFlow

I change color of add to cart button, but it does not work, I am using Narrative theme, please fix it soon

October 14, 2020

Hi,
We are trying to reply to your support request, but your e-mail provider (outlook.com) is saying that your email address doesn't exist, therefore it can't deliver the message and we can't resolve the issue, as your store is locked.
Can you please send us a message to our support@goldendev.win e-mail so we can reply to you and resolve the issue?

Overall, it can take a few minutes for the changes to appear in the shop.
So if you changed the add to cart button color, the change should be visible in your shop in a few minutes. If it isn't visible after a few minutes, you can try to open your shop in a new incognito window.

However, as mentioned, your store is locked so we can't check if this is the case or not. And the email which you have connected to your Shopify account doesn't seem to exist, so we can't deliver any message to you. We also tried to contact you on your phone number, but it seems that your phone number is not valid.
Please send us a an e-mail to support@goldendev.win from your e-mail as soon as possible, so we can help you with the issue :)

Thanks

Catmail Catalog

Really great support. Requested a change in how the button appears and the devs were very accommodating and made the change in a very short time. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6