Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Sticky add to cart, Quick Buy, Quick Checkout, Buy Now

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Primal Elements

this is a great app. it works really well and henry is super great with support. i recommend this app if you need an add to cart button.

Sybotanica

Location Netherlands

Great support, quick reply time and was very helpful in giving advice and working out some requested customization.

mundogafas.es

Location Spain

I tried various apps to show the add to cart button on collections pages and when I came to this one i now know what ́clean code` means. It made a great improvement to loading speed on collection pages when compared with all other apps on the store. The dev support Henry is very helpful and skilled. He had integrated the app with our theme very quick and adapted all changes that we asked for in no time. Totally recomended!!

KMDetail

Location Finland

Helpful app & great customer service! I wanted to receive data on "Add to cart button ‑ Nice" button click to cart page using metafields and line_item properties and Henry solved my complex request. Highly recommend! Thank you :)

DRINK KATY'S

LOVE THIS APP!!!! It's exactly what I wanted to have the hover feature to instant add to cart. And it even floats so cute to the cart. The botton wasn't in a perfect spot on my shopify layout and Henry with customer service fixed it within 24 hours. A+++++++++++++

FASHIONBOX UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

very nice app and very helpful team. very useful and flexible feature and settings
highly recommended

Wild Zora, LLC

The app is great, the support is even better. We had an issue with our theme (not the app) doing some tricky things and Henry stepped in and solved the issue for us promptly. The app itself does exactly what we need it to do, but it's great to know that when you need a little extra help that the developer is there ready to pitch in!

CrocCharms

Perfect! It does exactly what is says and the help was great! Highly recommend! Thank you.........,,

Celestial Sense

Helpful app & great customer service! I had an issue with syncing between themes, and Henry was able to answer my questions and fix the problem very quickly!

I had problems outside of the app regarding the cart and one of the developers was kind enough to help me out!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9