Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Sticky add to cart, Quick Buy, Quick Checkout, Buy Now

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CrocCharms

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Perfect! It does exactly what is says and the help was great! Highly recommend! Thank you.........,,

Celestial Sense

Helpful app & great customer service! I had an issue with syncing between themes, and Henry was able to answer my questions and fix the problem very quickly!

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had problems outside of the app regarding the cart and one of the developers was kind enough to help me out!!!

Raga Ragini Store

Location India

Really nice app with good animation, the developer is responsive to the queries. Would recommend it.

See Your Strength

Time spent using app About 2 years

Long time customer here....Wonderful product and WONDERFUL support! Henry went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met! Highly reccomend!

Espressotoria

Location Australia

Really nice app quickly sorted out a smoother add to cart experience which I have had good feedback on from customers!!

Maxfun Inc

Location China

I added a bulk discount, but it can only be displayed on the PC side, not on the mobile side, and there is no manual customer service in the background, so I can’t find a way to solve the problem.

36th Parallel Specialty Coffee Roasters

Location Australia

Great app, we use it on a number of sites and find it easy to use, very flexible and really improves our sales. We had a slight issue with one feature and Henry resolved it overnight - service was excellent. Highly recommended.

Moose in the Barn

App is perfect for my business! Easy to setup, very user friendly, and the customer service is amazing. They were able to help me customize certain issues so quickly and effectively. Highly recommend!

Home and Calico

Location Spain

Wonderful app!! It is just what I need and the costumer service is fantastic :) Also the design fits perfectly with the shop!