Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

thevirginlady

since i used this add to cart button. my website is looking pretty good and earning more trust from customer

Rasa

Freaking awesome app! Super simple interface that gives me more options than I knew I wanted...and then used a lot of them! It really hits a nice balance between simple UI and nice design; and integrated seamlessly with our custom theme without any coding.

Hobbies Australia

Works exactly as advertised and the few issues I did have were very quickly resolved. I'd recommend this any store.

DECOR ET MOI

I was looking for ages to add a but button on the collection page ! I will prefer to have a trial session in order to test the app. However, it's easy to install and set up. I recommend it.

The Vinyl Loft

App was easy to add, seamlessly integrated across product lines, and was intuitive to make modifications to suit our site.

An instant hit with customers who could add products to cart at a simple click.

Highly recommended - user experience has only been positive!

Trade Angel

Really good app that has wide functionality.

Really good support - even modded the app for me on a couple of my suggestions.

Nice to deal with too.

Happy user

The LVG Shopp

Works Great! does everything I need it to do and then more, will not have a problem with this app. Works seamlessly

Shoppingfry

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Wildish

This was just about exactly what we were looking for. A super quick, easy way for customers to add stuff to the cart from collection pages. We didn't want quickview widgets or weird popups. This did the trick and Henry's support with making minor adjustments has been spot on.

Highly recommend giving it a try.

Russul boutique

App came in handy especially for impatient customer behavior. Made checkout much more faster and higher conversions followed in turn. Indeed a"NICE" experience so far...Thanks