Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Sticky add to cart, Quick Buy, Quick Checkout, Buy Now

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ultra Cuisine

Time spent using app About 1 month

Solid app for boosting AtC. Developer support top notch... they made some changes to meet our needs. You won't be disappointed!

Obvious Wines

I tried several apps and this one is my favorite. Easy to use, nice design, very reactive support team.

Fruitdel PH

Location Philippines

I have some code issues from a former Add to Cart app from a different developer. GoldenDev | Nice helped me fix it in a flash. Very awesome customer service and after sales. Thank you so much for the help!

Pump Haircare

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is fantastic! It's very user friendly and flexible both with respect to the functionalities you prefer as well as the design elements. But most importantly, the support from Henry and the team for ensuring smooth integration with our theme was extremely fast and very smart technically. They even helped out with improvements unrelated to the app! Don't hesitate to get this app!

Lunchskins

Excellent customer service and a great app! We had some theme issues that were worked out quickly. Highly recommend!

Greenday Singapore

Location Singapore

Henry is incredibly friendly and helpful with all my questions, he understood all the issues clearly and fixed them really promptly. Nothing's too small or big for him to solve! It's been a great experience using the app (which is really useful itself, many customers have complimented on how easy it is to use the button), and I intend to continue using it for a long while.

U Apparel World

This is the only app I found to do what our site needed. It is simple, easy to use. Customer support is incredibly fast and really helpful. Reccomend it 100%

Knockaround

Fantastic support, great app. Works as intended and worked right out of the box. Would recommend to anyone. Has a lot more features than just add to cart, fully customizable.

fitguru.ro

Location Romania

UPDATE : Customer support was fast, they are working on it.

I installed the app, and it says : "You are not logged in. Please access this page from your Shopify admin." And of course, I can't save anything.
I AM LOGGED IN, as I click on it as admin, on the APPS tab, IN MY SHOPIFY STORE.

August 28, 2019

Hi,

I would just like to let others know that the issue the merchant had was resolved. We were in contact with the merchant and made some additional customization of the app for the merchant's theme as it was requested.

Regards,
Nice team

evo hemp

They went above and beyond to make sure that this app worked the best way possible with my custom site set up. 10/10 recommend!