Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Sticky add to cart, Quick Buy, Quick Checkout, Buy Now

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ane's - Source naturelle de beauté

Location France

I used this app on my store and it works very well! The team is also very professional, thank you for your work!

BOMBOLA

Location Sweden

Installed this app to have an add to cart button since my theme did not have that. The button looks very good, you can change the color, shape and more. I got relly good support to place the button exactly where I wanted. Recommended!

HammerHouse

Location Singapore

This app rocks. It makes the shopping experience for large stores pleasant and consumers dont have to click in one item at a time! Highly recommended.

Downtown Tabby Pet Store

I am sitting here amazed..5 minutes after install and I'm already done! This app does exactly what it says it does and it's SUPER easy to install and customize. Looks great & functions perfectly.

RafalExpress

Location Belgium

Vraiment super comme application, je l'ai installé hier soir et tout est déjà en place sur ma boutique.
Le support est très rapide et vous aide le jour même.
Application à installer sans hésiter !

Louré

Location Mexico

Amazing! Great customer service. Fast, efficient and kindly support with everything that I asked. I very much recommend this app.

Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

One of the easiest to install and use apps i have found. The support from the development team is second to none with a new feature request being add the same day!!!

Pawineer

Amazing customer service and the interface is super clean. It has increased my conversion rate since installing. Will be continuing to use this on my store indefinitely! Highly recommend!

Ukhamba Beerworx

Location South Africa

The app is easy to use and incredibly useful. Definitely helps increase conversion rate. Henry and his support team are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Great work!

The Daily Blossom

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Love the app. It works well and does exactly what is says it will. I had a special request and Henry was able to update the app and give me coding options in under 24hours. Very impressed so far.