Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Sticky add to cart, Quick Buy, Quick Checkout, Buy Now

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Add to cart hero image

Maxfun Inc

Location China

I added a bulk discount, but it can only be displayed on the PC side, not on the mobile side, and there is no manual customer service in the background, so I can’t find a way to solve the problem.

fitguru.ro

Location Romania

UPDATE : Customer support was fast, they are working on it.

I installed the app, and it says : "You are not logged in. Please access this page from your Shopify admin." And of course, I can't save anything.
I AM LOGGED IN, as I click on it as admin, on the APPS tab, IN MY SHOPIFY STORE.

August 28, 2019

Hi,

I would just like to let others know that the issue the merchant had was resolved. We were in contact with the merchant and made some additional customization of the app for the merchant's theme as it was requested.

Regards,
Nice team

Pink Vanilla

good price for good app, recommend to other customers
only thing is confuse how to setup the design and things

DECOR ET MOI

Location France

I was looking for ages to add a but button on the collection page ! I will prefer to have a trial session in order to test the app. However, it's easy to install and set up. I recommend it.

swedethings-cad

Works exactly as promised. Provides a nice visual for customers to make certain their orders are getting sent to the cart.

seekers.world

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Using as a trial on my new online store. I am new but have great expectations. At the very least it looks like a cart and not a bar at the top or bottom of the page. I wanted it in the middle but there aren't any options for that choice.