Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Add to cart button ‑ Nice

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost sales with sticky add to cart button & sticky cart now!

Pawineer

Amazing customer service and the interface is super clean. It has increased my conversion rate since installing. Will be continuing to use this on my store indefinitely! Highly recommend!

Ukhamba Beerworx

The app is easy to use and incredibly useful. Definitely helps increase conversion rate. Henry and his support team are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Great work!

The Daily Blossom

Love the app. It works well and does exactly what is says it will. I had a special request and Henry was able to update the app and give me coding options in under 24hours. Very impressed so far.

LojaMezzatore

You guys are awesome! They saved my life! Thanks to everyone involved in the development of the app! I will definitely make the signature, thank you!

ARTROOM HAIRSHOP

Really well done, works perfect!!!!! Super fast support to help me with the CSS integration. Highly recommended!!!

Jupiter10

Very sleek and easy to use app. I needed some small custom alterations and the customer service was very helpful and able to resolve all my needs promptly. Five stars!

truemorrow

a few things didn't work as expected from the start, but Henry is doing a great job fixing and implementing new things quickly. keep up the good work!

VisualSpacePro

The app is really great! It does everything there is written and even more! For any problem the service is fantastic and it solves it in a very short time trying to satisfy your needs! Super recommended! Great

Catmail Catalog

Really great support. Requested a change in how the button appears and the devs were very accommodating and made the change in a very short time. Thanks!

Boondie Seeds

Perfect app, does exactly what I needed - a quick add to cart button on the collection page so customers don't need to go into product pages to add to cart. Excellent customer service when I had an extra request. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6