Less time checking addresses
Customers are prompted with suggested address when better ones are detected - this will reduce your operational workload
Reduce shipping related delays
Email alerts whenever a customer proceeds with an address we cannot confidently verify - most of these addresses are missing unit or suite #
Customize the look and message on the address prompts to match your branding and identity, ensuring a seamless customer experience
About Address Validator
Robust address validator for Shopify stores
Get started in seconds to increase successful delivery rates and to reduce checkout times!
What is Address Validator?
Customers often mistype shipping addresses and this leads to failed deliveries and ultimately, upset customers. Inaccurate shipping addresses may result in returned shipments and costly redelivery fees. Address Validator solves this problem by prompting customers with corrected addresses. Our simple interface can help boost customer satisfaction by reducing the frequency of failed deliveries. Your store's conversion rate will not be affected because the validation prompts are embedded into the checkout flow.
How does it work?
- Address validation: Customers are prompted with corrected addresses when inconsistencies are detected
- Highly customizable: Text and colors on the prompts can be customized to match your store's branding and identity
- Email notifications: Notify customers and/or store owners whenever an order goes through with an inaccurate address
- Mobile-friendly: Prompts are optimized for desktops as well as mobile devices to ensure a seamless consumer experience
Millions of addresses processed and trusted by hundreds of Shopify stores!
- Some couriers do not deliver to PO boxes - we have built a feature to alert customers whenever they input a PO box address
- Customers often forget to put their street number and we have built a feature to alert them whenever this happens
Frequently asked questions
- Does it work for all addresses? Currently, we are validating addresses in the following countries: Australia, Canada, EU, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States. We are working on adding 240+ countries!
- Which orders will this app process? Address Validator only processes orders in supported countries that have not yet been fulfilled. You will not be charged for historical orders.
- Will Address Validator work with our custom theme? Regardless of whether you use Shopify or Shopify Plus, Address Validator does not change any liquid templates and will work as long as your checkout flow is standard. You can customize the look and feel of the app to match your brand and identity.
- What happens when an address cannot be validated? When an address cannot be validated, the customer is notified via a prompt on the checkout flow. Furthermore, Address Validator has an email notification feature that can alert the store owner and/or the customer whenever an order contains an address we cannot validate.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
$0.03 per address