Shipping Address Validator

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Various Keytags

We use this to validate addresses for shipments to countries besides the US, especially with non latin characters (e.g. Japan, etc.). We'd like more flexibility in the settings and look and feel.

DASH

Really great app - super easy to install and has improved our customer satisfaction significantly by making sure there are no delyas in delivery times due to incorrect addresses. Would definitely reccommend.

königsketten24

Die App bringt leider gar nichts. Es sind weiterhin Bestellungen mit falschen bzw. nicht vollständigen Adressen möglich.

Canada Greenhouse Kits

1. Use in Canada cause too many unnecessary notification, 2. The changes made after the order placed, which mean the order notification email from Shopify store, doesn't have the changes. 3. After every order, you need to login to the store to see the correction. After great support from "Address Validator" team my issues resolved to my satisfaction, and I am changing my review to 5 stars

Ta-Ta Towels

App works well, would be dramatically better for us if after verification and removing the incorrect tag if it then added the correct tag , shipstation doesn't recognize and update for a tag removal, but it does with a tag change.

Pig Brig Trap Systems

Thank goodness for people who respond on chat and not bots when you have a question or a problem. We thought we needed to fix a few things so we paused the app. We are not getting notifications when an address is updated because we use the initial email notification for orders from Shopify and do not realize something is wrong with an address right away, the support person helped me to make sure we would receive the right notifications and not too many.

BulkSupplements.com

REALLY Great support!!! Wish all apps could be that way. We just installed it and was already working before I was done talking to support.

iceDate – Bewusst anders.

The app does what it's designed to do. Only if there are several mistakes in an address at the same time (especially fields too long AND a missing street number at the same time), then it's only correcting one of them (in this case the too long fields). But that shouldn't happen too often, it looks like this app will reduce our manual corrections by 99% or so, that should be fine.
They have the most amazing and fast customer service btw. They pushed an update for a problem with suppression of the address_2-field for me within minutes.

UPTIME Energy

Customer support was very helpful. They showed me how to add their snippet even when the theme didn't have checkout.liquid available. They also assisted with putting limitations on shipping to non-contiguous states and locations. Very helpful.

INSPORT

Great customer support, relatively easy to use, and customisable. Has helped us when dealing with incorrect addresses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17