Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Ocha & Co.

We were getting a lot of orders being returned to us because of silly mistakes customers were making in filling out their addresses. This app helps customers to focus their minds and avoid errors. Address Validator pays for itself and will save you money.

Carmar Denim

So glad we found this app. Especially with the volume of our sale season, issues with incorrect addresses were really adding up and this fixed all of that right away. The app is pretty straightforward to implement and the support team was very responsive when I had some questions on customizations. Highly recommend this one.

Nood Cases

Great app. Works well. Saves time and money in the long run. My personal pet hate when a customer gets their own address wrong and complains! This app solves it :)

CAP Beauty

So far so good. We've had a handful of issues with addresses prior to this app and now we're saving ourselves a heap of time! This has truly helped out the address verification process, it isn't intrusive and the design is pleasant.

Modkat

Great app, lots of configuration options and easy to follow! Support is super responsive. And, many fewer support tickets now that customers validate their own address, love it!!!!

zapptales

The developers have responded quickly and professionally to our customization requests.
It was particularly important to us that the user was shown the specific input error such as "Please enter your house number or packstation number".
This and other details now work perfectly. Thank you very much!

Daneson

Address Validator has top-notch support and is an app that does the job plus even more. So far so good and would highly recommend giving these guys a try.

Fendrihan Canada

Works well and as intended. It helps avoid shipping errors. Support is also fast and helpful. Recommended.

Darling & King

The support team have been helping me set up this app for my page - they have been an amazing help and so quick to respond.

Carnival Source

I've been using this app on all 6 of my Shopify stores for about a week now. It's easy to set up and configure. It's only been a short time, but it's already paying dividends with catching several orders from customers that didn't input their address correctly (missing apartment number, suite number, etc). With UPS charging $16 per address correction, this app quickly pays for itself and then some! I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7