Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

EndurElite

What's not to love. Minimizes shipping errors, easy to use, intuitive, and the price is reasonable. Thanks for making a great , useful app!

KetoPro

When I needed some tech help they were quick to get back and help me identify and resolve the issue. Actually found a live person to talk to. Great support and a app that does the job. Thanks Wilson!

AND1.com

Awesome customer support, incredibly helpful (shoutout to the Address Validator Team!), was on the phone with them multiple times today as they helped me with some custom coding. Honestly. 99% of apps don't even have accessible customer service, whereas their team responded within an hour over email and got on the phone with me soon after just to see if I needed any help with the app. Their dashboards are so easy to use and help you with everything you're looking for. Address Validation = No more shipping problems, guaranteed. I highly recommend this app, no matter what your issue -- they'll make it work for you.

Avia.com

I'd give this app 7 stars if I could. It's super intuitive, has a ton of options to fit your exact need and if you can't figure something out, their support is TOP. They're US based and when I needed something they got on the phone with me until it was resolved perfectly. I got the app because I had a PO box problem (FedEx doesn't ship to PO boxes but customers kept checking out with a PO box), and this is EXACTLY what I needed. It informs the customer they can't check out with a PO box, and stops them from doing so if they try. I needed some additional customization and the Address Validator Team was incredibly helpful. 7 stars.

Chloe Noel & Co.

Love this app. Saves time & effort. Super easy to set up. Excellent customer service if you do have any issues.

Alo Yoga

We use this app to help reduce address submission errors, most importantly for international orders. It has helped us reduce the amount of user submission errors, reducing the manual work required on our side when a user enters an invalid address. The Team has also been extremely helpful in helping us solve issue and even building out new features to improve the app and help us overcome some of the more common validation issues we experience. 5 stars!

OOKIOH

We'd give this 5* for the Customer Service and a continuous effort in listening to feedback and focus on improving the website. There are some legacy design flaws for those are finicky about it (i.e. US) but they are working it and even now it works well and helps with Shipping related issues.

SuperFeast

App is fantastic. Has saved us a lot of time and money with lost orders and other mishaps. Activate and forget.

Sankofa Edition™

Great customer support. Very responsive team.

Pawmanity

We can't speak highly enough of this app. Having addresses validated at the time of ordering with prompts to prevent addresses we can't currently support has saved us so much time in checking and correcting any discrepancies with customers. Well worth every cent and support is beyond amazing. The developers added a suggested feature super fast and we are ever so grateful to them for their fast, friendly and positive approach to feedback. Highly recommend this app and the team behind it! Excellent job Roboturk, thank you!