Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

Vinyl Storage Solutions

I use this app and generally it works well, but it doesn't catch everything. I've had issues with some European addresses, doesn't stop people from entering the same street twice, etc...
If you have a large number of orders a month, it can get to be expensive. They should consider a better pricing model.

Celtic Serenity

App works amazing and the team is awesome. We have seen a significant decrease in address issues after using this app. Team is very helpful and assisted us in setting up the address validator on the checkout. Would highly recommend them!

Your Food Collective

Getting validated addresses makes customer service so much easier, we aren't chasing up undeliverable orders and it saves us time and money.

Primo Dental Products

I've been using this app over the last nine months and it has become a must have for any Shopify store. I can't even begin to calculate how many addresses this app has fixed. Get it now and save yourself shipping headaches later on!

Boppy

Works great! We were having issues with customers entering PO boxes for their address. Address Validator has done a great job not letting people enter invalid addresses.

Solmate Socks

We initially got Address Validator because so many of our packages would get denied by USPS due to the customer not inputting their information correctly; however, this has eliminated that significantly so we would highly recommend!

Modest Boutique

Great app. It's not asking every minute to write a review. I contact support and they help me almost immediately.

mmoho

I honestly don't understand how this works. There is no immediate integration with my store and i can not figure out what is happenning with this app

December 31, 2020

Apologies for the confusion! Address Validator can only load on the Thank You page post-checkout where the customer can rectify address issues unless you have Shopify Plus. The app automatically updates the Shopify order object when the customer makes a change.

Andar Wallets

We really enjoy this app, as it helps us contact customers to confirm their address before we ship their order out!

Paper Planes

Had an issue with an error I received and quickly found the root cause with the help of the support chat, very handy when you need it!