Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

The Candleberry® Candle Company

This is a wonderful app and it helped us in so many ways. It helps us not to get PO boxes to ship to as we don't use the US postal service for shipping. When we were not shipping to other countries it gave a much more clear note to the customer about what to do to get in order to their country. Shopify's note to the customer is simply, "Cannot be shipped". The app also puts figuring out a proper address on the customer without being difficult. Otherwise. we'd have to call the customer every single time and try to get that figured out together. It has so many other features that you don't realize you need so if given the opportunity you should at least try it for a couple of days to understand what you're missing.

August 18, 2020

We're super happy that the app is making your life easier! Please reach out if you have any questions or suggestions for new features.

Save Rite Medical

We get hundreds of orders per day and with the volume comes a lot of incorrect addresses. It was taking my team hours of work reaching out to each customer to correct and confirm shipping addresses. This app probably solved at least 80% of the headache.

August 17, 2020

Awesome! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. We are constantly improving the product based on feedback from awesome merchants like you.

Wondersia

please be aware!! you cant delete this app!! after installing this app it will stay in your code forever and you will have to hire an expert so it doesn't pop up at your check out. there is no way to remove the code true the app. 0/10 would not recommend

August 17, 2020

Sorry for the issue you are running into, but this is not caused by the app. (1) You can uninstall the app at any time. (2) No theme files are modified nor is any code permanently inserted. (3) You cannot modify the checkout with the Basic Shopify Plan (this is only possible with Shopify Plus). Please respond to any of the emails we have sent you or contact us and we'll be happy to help you diagnose the issue.

Inked Shop

app overcharges and rips you off. somehow i only had 150 orders since installing but has charged me for 733 look ups. Most people most likely do not go and look to check. I am sure if everyone using this app looks they will see this company overcharges and is ripping customers off. Be more transparent about billing. show the cost next to each order/person. show the breakdown where the money goes.

August 10, 2020

Apologies for the confusion, but you were not overcharged. We charge $0.03 per order processed; the first 100 orders are free. Please take a look the "Order History" tab within the dashboard to see the orders processed and charged by the app. You will be able to see that you had nearly 800 orders.

Cycology Clothing EU

Early days for us with the app but the initial indications suggest it has been a good addition for us.
We have had a number of issues with EU customers getting confused with address formatting in our Shopify checkout and this has resulted in carrier returns.
We have also been able to block pack station delivery addresses which has been helpful.
So far so good.
The guys at Roboturk were very helpful in guiding us through the initial set up.

Thermacell Repellents

Solid app. Great interactions with the team including quick fixes to recommendations I made. Thanks!

FuelTech USA

This app has been a great addition to our site! It was very easy to setup and has worked flawlessly. We downloaded it primarily for address corrections but then quickly realized it's full potential with blocking PO boxes and other features that we were able to utilize. We recently ran into an issue where our shipping script wasn't working properly in conjunction with the app and reached out to their team for support. They wanted to understand what we were trying to achieve with the script and we explained that we have had several problems delivering to Highway Contract (HC Box) addresses. They ended up adding the feature to not allow Highway Contract Route addresses in their app and this was implemented on the same day! Needless to say, we are very happy with this app and company!

Jackie's Chocolate

Overcharged us by double the amount. Evidently 3 cents per address is not the accurate price. Very disappointed.

July 21, 2020

Sorry for the confusion! The app charges $0.03 per order processed, but there is a $14.99/month fee if you choose to enable email notifications from your own domain.

BlitzBeatz

This is my favorite app! And sadly I forget that I even have it because I'm not having to deal with googling addresses, and I completely forget that was even a problem at one time. It's also inexpensive - which is another reason I forget that I have it. It's saved me so much time over the past 2 months. I wish I had known about this app when I first opened a year ago!

Belgian Boys

We do not ship to PO Boxes, and it was almost impossible to get that message through to customers! This has saved us a huge amount of time and frustration in outreach to PO Box holders, and has made a huge difference in the accuracy of our address collection.