Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Creative Boyss

This app is incredible, and the support team is on another level, they literally answer in less than an hour every time I have a question! Highly recommended!

The Ollie World

the app has been installed for less than a week and we are already noticing a significant decrease in address issues. the customer service has been tremendously helpful and responsive. i would absolutely recommend.

The Bread And Butter Letter

Really happy with how this app brought the time wasted on incorrect addresses. But especially happy at the customer service. They even chased ME up to see how it was going. How rare! Thanks team.

Kpopcave

Thanks for this awesome app just in time for Christmas! I'm tired of my packages getting lost and customers asking for refunds because they didn't receive their shipment. Finally, I can be confident that every package will be delivered!

Shop The Mens Room

Quick and accurate address validation provided by RoboTurk plugin helps avoiding a lot of issues in shipment workflow. Way to go!

Roupas Moda

I am very satisfied with it! Congrats!

Nuknuuk Canada

Setting up Address Validator was intuitive and easy. Wilson at RoboTurk responded quickly and was extremely helpful when I needed support with the coding portion of the setup. I would highly recommend this app!

Continentalwf Com

Moved here from another app that was too rigid.

This app is easy to use, has a great interface, and actual functionality that helps (vs being reactive and creating more work).

The support team was fantastic. They basically "held our hand" throughout the process as if they were on our payroll!

Ekoworxstore

We have been using this product now for 9 months and love it.
It's far better than the shitty address auto-complete product that Shopify provide, which does not validate the address, meaning it doesn't eradicate address errors.
RoboTurk is also a much nicer integration than the similar apps we have reviewed.

Proverbs31

This app has saved us time and money. It is well worth the minimal cost. The support team is very responsive and is there to help with setting it up on your store and getting the result you need.