Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Luvo Store Au

Amazing support team! I reached out with a custom request and they got back to me straight away with code that fixed the problem. Have had this problem for a while and RoboTurk was the only one that came back to me with a solution.

Highly recommend!

Bahaibooksau

Simple setup, simple use, non-intrusive, and instant reply for help.
Couldn't ask for better. Thank you.

Uniqso2

Great app! Especially like the "Unverifiable Address" notification, we can notify customer when the shipping address seems incorrect, thus reduce the delivery failure.

Keep up the good work!

Great Lakes

Playing email tag with customers regarding address verification is very tedious and time - consuming. This app streamlines the process perfectly! I contacted support with a few ideas and they responded quickly and were able to implement a few features for us. Great app & Great customer service.

Themakers Online

Wow, amazing app! So easy to install and use. I ran into what I thought was an issue so I reached out to the telephone support line. While the phone was ringing I found the solution so I hung and within a minute Wilson called. He apologized for missing the call and helped me include another awesome feature!

Highly recommend this app!

Fan De Carteirinha

Super Easy and helpful - highly recommended.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Really cool app! It makes my site look legitimate.

Europabay

Update! We have had this App installed now for last 7/8 months - Highly Recommended App with great professional support, provided by great people. Customers experience a nicer, more secure checkout procedure with this App installed. Its So easy to install too and new features are always being added. Pricing is perfect. Cheers. europabay.com

--------------------------

This review us long overdue! This App is a 5 Star, Must have App. The user interface in admin section is clean, crispy and very easy to navigate. In general this app adds another layer or level to security at checkout. Our customers love it and find the whole checkout experience more professional and secure. BIG Thanks to all the staff at Roboturk. Their customer service is also a 5 Star experience. Cheers. EuropaBay Limited

Candlemart Com

This app is working great for us! We have been using it for about 3-4 months now. Recommend!

Vip Flores

Fantastic app with great support. I was able to install the app very easy and customize in my idiom without issues