Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Directbuy Leasing

I received great support from the team! They responded really fast to my requests. The app is easy to use and customize the look. Thank you!

Alphadijk

Great app, does what it says, fast and friendly support.

Soscribbly

1000% needed by everyone online. Helps our team to get every address correct! AWESOME,

I Heart Guts

Just installed it and already love it! Thank you!

Men Tools

Great app, FAST customer service as usual ;)

Evivo

We have been very happy with RoboTurk's AVS. In addition to offering our consumers a proactive way to validate and fix their erroneous addresses, it also generates an Email Alert to our Customer Service team to notify them when a consumer ignores the alert. This way they can follow-up and ensure the address is validated.

Cisco Net Global

This app is great and easy to use.

Lalopa

Product does as advertised and brings up addresses very quickly. I did put in a support email for a problem that actually turned out to having nothing to do with Roboturk Address validator. This was very promptly answered by Wilson who gave me instructions of how to fix the problem which was actually a setting in the base Shopify store.

The service is great as is the product.

Well worth having.

Men Gadgets

Thanks for the fast service Wilson! #speedygonzales

Duranoutdoors

We just recently launched, but I'm glad I found this app. I was able to use it on test orders and I like how it works. I'm looking forward to it preventing us from having any address issues .