4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in correcting address errors, preventing failed deliveries, and reducing returns. Its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and ability to process addresses globally are also praised. The app is beneficial for businesses shipping to diverse locations and is known for streamlining automation and enhancing security. Merchants commend the responsive and helpful customer support, with many using the app for years due to its reliability and consistent performance. It's recommended for saving significant time for customer service and operations teams.

April 7, 2020

5 stars from AlarmSystemStore.com
A key app that everyone should have as it will save you $ from expensive change fees from UPS. Customers often mess up their address or input a wrong zip. This adds a layer of protection against that getting to UPS who will automatically charge you an expensive address change fee.

My interaction with support has been above and beyond as well. Great app and responsive support!

AlarmSystemStore.com
June 6, 2023

The app was very easy to integrate and the support team was very helpful in troubleshooting a few issues I had.

AmScope
Over 1 year using the app
RoboTurk replied June 7, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you found the integration process to be straightforward. Our support team is thrilled to have been of assistance in troubleshooting the issues you encountered. We appreciate your support!

Edited May 2, 2019

Awesome customer support, incredibly helpful (shoutout to the Address Validator Team!), was on the phone with them multiple times today as they helped me with some custom coding. Honestly. 99% of apps don't even have accessible customer service, whereas their team responded within an hour over email and got on the phone with me soon after just to see if I needed any help with the app. Their dashboards are so easy to use and help you with everything you're looking for. Address Validation = No more shipping problems, guaranteed. I highly recommend this app, no matter what your issue -- they'll make it work for you.

AND1.com
May 11, 2019

When I needed some tech help they were quick to get back and help me identify and resolve the issue. Actually found a live person to talk to. Great support and a app that does the job. Thanks Wilson!

KetoPro
December 17, 2019

This app has helped us immensely with the amount of incorrect addresses we receive on our orders - so our fulfillment process is much more efficient! Thank you so much.

Peace Out Inc
May 4, 2017

This is a great App, highly recommended.
Initially they did not cover our Country (NZ), I emailed and asked if they had plans and they immediately responded back advising they will be, but in a month or two. This suited us, as we were a couple months out from launching our store.
Prior to launch we tested the App, it worked well. They were very open to feedback and took on board some suggestions, offering up their test site to check if some of their new features met our needs.
The App developer is very easy to deal with, is prompt with replies, is professional and goes the extra mile to ensure the App suits our business's checkout process.
Thanks Wilson and Team, much appreciated.

Ambrosia Floral Boutique
New Zealand
Edited September 22, 2020

This app has saved me from having to send separate emails to customers which has been an ongoing issue. It's really streamlined our fulfillment process!

Kiss My Face
RoboTurk replied October 16, 2020

Woohoo!

April 12, 2021

Great app and great support. On high volume order it makes a difference to avoid wrong delivery or returned packages when possible thanks to this app.

PoooliPrint™
February 13, 2019

We were getting a lot of orders being returned to us because of silly mistakes customers were making in filling out their addresses. This app helps customers to focus their minds and avoid errors. Address Validator pays for itself and will save you money.

Ocha & Co.
Japan
Over 2 years using the app
Edited May 2, 2019

I'd give this app 7 stars if I could. It's super intuitive, has a ton of options to fit your exact need and if you can't figure something out, their support is TOP. They're US based and when I needed something they got on the phone with me until it was resolved perfectly. I got the app because I had a PO box problem (FedEx doesn't ship to PO boxes but customers kept checking out with a PO box), and this is EXACTLY what I needed. It informs the customer they can't check out with a PO box, and stops them from doing so if they try. I needed some additional customization and the Address Validator Team was incredibly helpful. 7 stars.

Avia.com