Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface. They value the unified ad activity dashboard and automatic segmentation for targeted advertising. The app is commended for boosting traffic and conversions, particularly through its effective retargeting feature. Merchants also praise the responsive customer support and insightful performance overview. Additional perks include 24/7 support and Shopify ad credits.

August 26, 2021

Easy to connect , fast integration, great online chat to assist with any issues that might arise. Highly recommended

Poshey
About 1 hour using the app
December 23, 2021

Very helpful customer service and very effective ads. I get a ctr of 5% on fb for one business and I've just set up another 2 businesses on adroll. I highly recommend them.

Jamillah Fashion
28 minutes using the app
March 30, 2022

Rishiraj P from the Adroll support team has patiently helped me fix my pixel set up and also advised me how to grow my business on Adroll. Lovely UX and articles to support merchants.

KonvoySG
17 minutes using the app
December 28, 2021

Easy to use and easy to install. I would definitely recommend it to anyone using AdRoll on Shopify.

4 Gauge
6 minutes using the app
June 26, 2012

Easy to install, intuitive interface, great support with actual human beings who will talk with you over the phone if you need assistance. Great app :)

NewVoBeauty.com
May 20, 2013

One of the best apps on here. I haven't use the re targeting I am getting a months worth of data before starting the adverts but everything was easy to install.

The Camping Outlet
June 14, 2013

easy, and simply adds a script to our site. :)

Sodacase.com
June 17, 2013

Adroll is great and accounts for a lot of the extra business we receive from return customers. This app is extremely easy to install and the adroll website is even more user friendly. You can build your own ads, monitor statistics and more. We highly recommend it.

ReSlat.com
August 31, 2013

Simple to use, found it useful for a new site, already starting to get asked how much Im spending on advertising, when i n reality it's $0.
5 Stars

KenkoTea
May 30, 2014

Excellent App for retargetting.

Zasttra.com