Reviews (487)

Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing ad campaigns due to its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface. It offers advanced targeting options and a comprehensive overview of campaign performance. The support team is praised for their knowledge, responsiveness, and proactive approach. The retargeting feature is particularly valued for improving ROI.

October 26, 2021

I downloaded this app to assist with marketing my online store products and it was a very easy integration to shopify

LivBelle Beauty
5 days using the app
February 2, 2022

good app. helps you do efficient marketing, would use for my daily use, cheers. all the best Zippy pets

Zippy Pets
4 days using the app
Edited August 17, 2021

I'm just starting and had some issues but within minutes Gary has helped me out and was everything clear. No waiting for customer service. Really great experience. I will explore more of the app and have a good feeling about it.

Tadalu
3 days using the app
October 11, 2022

Blij met de service, zeker een aanrader!! en geholpen door Tatiana heel klant vriendelijk en service gericht... nam zelfs de tijd om mijn advertentie te bekijken, en mij tips en tricks te geven. ben dankbaar!!

plantesparfums
Netherlands
3 days using the app
August 19, 2021

Today both Uday S (I think) and Rohini R were heaven sent. I don't much about apps or any website functions. I never felt old, annoying or rushed. Uday helped first and because I got lost Rohini was glad to follow up. Thank you both "air hugs" of appreciation.

TransparentlyFemale
About 10 hours using the app
Edited January 26, 2022

It got installed automatically in my store, I want to try it how it works. I will come back after one month for next review

Skmeico
India
About 2 hours using the app
AdRoll replied January 21, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not aware of the App being installed under your store. We have taken the time to investigate it and noticed that an account with AdRoll was created a few hours ago, the tracking code, SmartPixel has been placed by completing the Shopify integration from your side. I have just emailed you with more details on how to remove the integration, if needed.

Do you mind checking the email address associated with your AdRoll account? We'd love to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Thank you!

Ewa

May 12, 2023

Okay today is my first day. This is just the install and pixel. Gauri, was very nice and stayed patient with me. i will write after running my first native ad to build brand awareness. Thank you!

Plusletics™ Apparel Brought To You By Fitness Chick Enterprises, Inc.
About 1 hour using the app
August 26, 2021

Easy to connect , fast integration, great online chat to assist with any issues that might arise. Highly recommended

Poshey
About 1 hour using the app
May 15, 2023

The support was fast and friendly! They helped me with the integration. Looking forward to see the results of the app.

HearMore4Less
Cyprus
38 minutes using the app
December 28, 2021

Easy to use and easy to install. I would definitely recommend it to anyone using AdRoll on Shopify.

4 Gauge