Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration with Shopify and swift ad campaign launch capabilities. They value its comprehensive dashboard, retargeting feature, and automatic visitor segmentation. Many report increased traffic, conversions, and a good return on ad spend. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and proactive approach, often setting up campaign review meetings. The app is recommended for businesses of all sizes due to its robust targeting capabilities.

March 22, 2024

The support we have received is super helpful! They are very informative and advise where to apply best practice.

Linzi
Over 6 years using the app
February 21, 2024

Great service and great results. We've improved our retargeting massively through the use of AdRoll. The support we have received has been great and we are expanding the use of it to other projects.

PhenGold
6 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Simple to set up and the tech support is fantastic, but the best is that IT WORKS! We have a great ROI although mostly using the retargeting feature.
It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and I believe that is an APP that is a must for a new or established business.
Ciao!
Marco

Artistica.com
Almost 5 years using the app
March 28, 2024

I am very happy with Ankita. This is the first time I have created an ad campaign with AdRoll, and Ankita guides me on how to do it with patience until I finish and submit the ads. Thank you so much, Ankita. You did a very good job.

Ascend Lighting
1 day using the app
December 19, 2023

Our monthly revenue has finally begun to take off after working with AdRoll. Thank you so much for making it easy to grow and prosper!

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store
5 months using the app
February 5, 2024

Really perfect service, patience and guide every step.

Dario Raia Antiquariato Modernariato Vintage
Italy
18 days using the app
January 19, 2024

Support is really great, I can not fault them at all. They are very very helpful and they support me through everything.

SmartwhipUK
2 days using the app
November 23, 2023

Customer service is very good. Extremely helpful with walking me through important changes. Shout out to Manoj for help on US Thanksgiving!

Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit
3 months using the app
February 17, 2024

I highly recommend to be a part of AdRoll family, it’s one of the best, specially the customer service agents they professional respectful agents, and special thanks to Agent Joshwin

Ark511
United Arab Emirates
About 1 hour using the app
February 17, 2024

Wonderful and helpful agent. Helped me with getting started

Modern Lifestyles