Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing ad campaigns due to its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface. It offers advanced targeting options and a comprehensive overview of campaign performance. The support team is praised for their knowledge, responsiveness, and proactive approach. The retargeting feature is particularly valued for improving ROI.

August 8, 2023

I have been using AdRoll for several years for my small business. I started with doing ad displays and now pay for the email & ads. It is perfect for what I need. Since I have a small team, they make it easy for me to start running ads both web and social media. I can see everything on one dashboard. Since it's connected to my shopify, they automatically segment my visitors for me making targeting even easier. I recommend AdRoll to every business owner, especially if you're busy and don't have the time to run ads.

Wonder Curl
Over 2 years using the app
August 27, 2020

The AdRoll app has increased our ROI dramatically. Their retargeting capabilities have re-engaged our audience that we believed to be lost. Our account manager, Carson Ward always takes the time to hop on a call and suggest new ways we can improve our marketing efforts. Would absolutely recommend AdRoll.

Gainz Box
Over 3 years using the app
Edited October 15, 2020

The app is amazing. It helps our conversions so much. This is by far the best retargeting platform on the market.

RomperJack
September 29, 2017

Easy to use and very responsive when you have questions. Great results!

Milk Baby Shop
December 15, 2020

This platform is really easy to use, very helpful with retargeting campaigns. Added bonus: Terrific customer support!

David's Perfume
September 22, 2021

AdRoll can really do some heavy lifting for your campaign. However, sometimes you might be unsure about a few things, so I reached out for help and within minutes I was connected to Sannidhi. He was very knowledgeable and also very supportive to answer my questions. Exchanges of the screenshots were also very helpful. For me it's extremely important to have that quick and accurate customer service. Saying that, it's also very rare to find it with other companies. That's why Adroll deserves a 5 stars rating.

Reparex Australia - Grey Hair Treatment
October 25, 2021

I used the online app to help blacklist products on my dynamic ad feed. Rohini R helped me through it step by step. Very responsive and easy to work with.

KIN THE LABEL
October 9, 2023

AdRoll is AWESOME!!!! They have GREAT Customer support!!!

happiestgiftplace
7 months using the app
August 6, 2020

AdRoll is a must for e-commerce at scale, remarketing through their robust suite of media and content publications is great and their support is always on point! Using their dynamic ad creative for Shopify Campaigns is definitely a favorite for our marketing team.

Sandboxx
June 15, 2023

We have been using AdRoll for over 6 years, and we are very pleased with their performance. The app works great as well, and the retargeting of customers is extremely profitable and productive with us.

Their support is also outstanding. They have proactively set up meetings to review our campaigns to help us maximize our marketing spend. We are very happy with AdRoll.

Volcanica Coffee
Almost 3 years using the app
AdRoll replied August 2, 2023

Hello there!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It really means a lot to us!

We take great pride in delivering exceptional service to all our customers, and it's rewarding to know that we hit the mark with you.

If you have any queries, don't hesitate to reach out. We're more than happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Cheers!