Reviews (112)

4.2

Merchants highly value this app for its site customization, product detail management, and sub-collection creation capabilities. They appreciate the bulk update feature and seamless theme integration. The support team is praised for their prompt and effective help. Merchants find the ability to edit fields in other apps, without coding, beneficial. The app is noted for its reliability, performance, and cost-effectiveness, often addressing issues not anticipated by Shopify.

Edited April 10, 2024

They've recently improved their support communication, so we're updating the review.. because when the app works, its great. Hopefully going forwards, everything will work as expected.

K A L I T A
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited June 11, 2024

Terrible support.

We used this app to make custom fields for FAQ pages on each product we then added a link to our FAQ page. The url is correct . However when you click on it goes to a 404 page because is doubles the url.
Reached out to support for over a week. They finally got back to resolve the issue.

Underground Lighting
Over 3 years using the app
June 7, 2024

This is an amazing app with very powerful features that meet all our needs for a professional store. The customer support is just out of this world. They are very fast and kind. They resolved my issue in less than one hour. Full marks to customer support team and technical support team.

SkiTeck
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
February 2, 2024

Be very careful with this app, all of a sudden it started picking up our custom pricing and editing the price to display $0.00 at check out.

Resulting in the product pricing all messed up in your cart

We explained how urgent it was to the app owner , still waiting

We have to remove from each product one by one because no help from developer

Fusion Body Art
About 2 years using the app
July 31, 2023

We have been getting "ourstore.myshopify.com refused to connect" the past 2 weeks anytime we try to open the app. I've left two support tickets, no one has got back to me. And when I try to create an account on their portal to see the tickets, it says I'm not allowed on the portal.

Then when I tried contacting them on their general site's form, after form submission it says "the site can't be reached". Is this app now dead? What is going on? I'll happily update this review if you guys actually get back to me and help us get the app running again. Please assist!

Shakúff
Over 2 years using the app
ArenaCommerce replied August 2, 2023

Can you kindly send your request to support@arenacommerce.com? We're currently unable to locate your inquiry in our ticket system.

To resolve this matter, please access the following link by copying and pasting it into your browser: https://app.advancedcustomfield.com/auth?shop=yourstoreurl.myshopify.com

Remember to substitute "yourstoreurl" with your precise store URL, following the format specified in our description.

January 18, 2024

M'a permis de faire quelques modifications de champ méta. Gratuitement. Simple et pratique

Ludisphere
France
3 months using the app
August 19, 2020

We are using the app for a custom modified super menu. These guys have helped out incredibly. They are very responsive and reasonably priced. Very happy.

Oak Park Home & Hardware
Over 3 years using the app
Edited August 10, 2021

I used this app and help a lot!! Its amazing app to improve your website.! Recomendable al 100% y super intuitiva

Maricastaña
Spain
About 3 years using the app
July 9, 2020

This is the best app I have used for Shopify. This really expands what you can do with Shopify. Their support staff is also the best. They are quick to respond and go above and beyond in their responses.

Respawn
About 3 years using the app
Edited July 20, 2021

Was not an issue with the app. App is working fine which is great. Support were helpful too. Thank you

Plushy