Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Add Metafields by Conditions / Import, Export

Ariston Books

Great app to custom your website.
Customer service and team always has been really helpful.
Recommended!!!

SARTORO

This app is incredibly powerful, especially if you know your way around metafields and a bit of coding or have access to a developer. David and his team is extremely helpful and we've been able to do more with this app than I even realized was possible. Check it out!

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

A great way of deploying custom customization on your site. Great customer service and team with knowledge in this field to fulfill your request.

Natural Bliss

Here's my story. Been using this app for the last 2 months. The store is in the dev stage. About to go live. The app suddenly changed it's plan and immediately the freeplan I was using changed and the app became unusable. They changed the export/import paid suddenly without any notice and everyone who was using this feature and this plan affected including me. I rated this app 1 star at that time. They told me that they will give me 6 months free for removing the 1-star review. And I did remove the 1-star review. Now, they removed this app from the Indian store. So, the app became incompatible for my shopify store. Is this a joke? Suddenly the app becomes unavailable for any market? Is this how Shopify and the app behaves? What would happen if this happens to all other apps? Is Shopify a reliable platform for e-commerce development? Are you sure?

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your interest in the app. However, there are some features that require many months & take a high cost to maintenance so we should charge for it.

Sinu Kaubamaja

this is a very useful app that we are using on our store all the time recommended works perfect, good

DELIGHT OptoElectronics Pte. Ltd

Very Bad! App dashboard not loading.I have try many time but load any more. Just useless this app is.

May 17, 2021

Sorry, there are some issue can happen sometimes but we always here for help. I hope that you can give us a chance to support you.

TopVehicleTech.com

This app is of great help to update product pages and add elements to your content that don't come out of the box with Shopify.

Hubbub

I'm not really in a position to rate the app is I'm still unsure why our developer added it to our site. However, I can rate the service and for that I give a 5 Star. David was incredibly fast, patient and supportive and I really couldn't have asked for much more from a service perspective.

Lauren Manoogian

Our developers have this app set up for our store so we can make specialized adjustments to our product listings - it's a great add-on for stores looking to have additional features such as up-sells/related products, additional product information sections, and etc. I recently reached out with a suggestion for a UX improvement that I felt would greatly help user ease and they were quick to respond, and even took my suggestion seriously and added the feature that same day!

LĒNUS

I'm pretty sure most of these reviews are fake, since they seem to have tons of people someplace in Asia doing their amateur support (probably writing all the reviews as well). The tab edits are not being saved and I've been trying to fix this one problem for over a week already. Horrible technical support, amateurs, now are offering to work for $30 per hour. They're reply:
"Sorry, ACF only supports you to manage meta fields (data in the backend). About theme display, please contact your theme developer to fix how it displays. I see you 3 text custom fields for your tabs. You may change it to HTML fields for easy custom content for better layout results.
We may help you change it with a custom task fee for the theme customization. It will take about 2 hours to do. Total cost: $60. If you want to do it, please let me know, I will process it."

December 20, 2020

First of all, very sorry to you for the bad experience. Your requirement isn't the app's feature, it's a theme customization request. So, we should charge for any customization theme requests as an expert task.

Previous 1 3 4