ACF: Metafields Custom Fields

Add & Import / Export Metafields data in Bulk

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Made with Advanced Custom Fields

Orthomechanik

Hi there,
we are facing the same issue, "app.advancedcustomfield.com refused to connect".
Hope you can fix it quickly.
once fixed I will change the review to 5 starts, as it's a great app

October 23, 2022

It wasn’t our intention to disappoint you. But we feel fully responsible for what happened and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our technical team has already fixed the issue.
If you have other concerns or additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team at support@arenacommerce.com

Wolkenfeld

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Is the Tool currently offline? I can't get access to the dashboard, I get the following error message: "app.advancedcustomfield.com refused to connect." The app was working well until 2 days ago when it stopped working. We build our whole store with it so we can't access any of our functionality to change, adjust etc. Pretty bad timing as there are a couple of sales ahead starting tomorrow :/

October 23, 2022

We were so sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with the app. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the stress and frustration this has caused you.

varner-parts

This app has allowed me to edit fields in other apps, something that wouldn't be possible otherwise without going into coding. Life saver!

iLuxx Store

Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very

Musicmedia24

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super Support, schnelle und effektive Hilfe. Obwohl vom Erstkontakt bis zur endgültigen Hilfe leider 3 Tage vergingen - trotzdem volle Punktzahl.

Swig Life

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We loved this app for the longest time, but it's been down the past few days, and have had zero communication from them, even though I've emailed them a few times. We usually access it daily and have not been able to so it's affecting sales on our website. I really hope they get back to us soon. 9.17.2021 UPDATE: ArenaCommerce reached out quickly after receiving this review and additional contact through Shopify Plus Support. I was not aware, nor was it obvious, that support requests only occur in their support portal and not via email. Upon logging into their support portal I did see that they responded to my initial email for help very quickly, and that information did solve my problem. For those of you that are considering this app, just be aware that they have a support portal that you need to create an account on, vs just being able to communicate requests via email. Other than this misunderstanding, I do recommend the app. We use it for a large variety of different features on our website and it works perfectly.

September 17, 2021

We already reply you 2 days ago: https://support.arenacommerce.com/a/tickets/85743. Please check the ticket response then follow instructions. You may add our support email to the whitelist if you don't receive this email from our support team.

Books of Knowledge

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great and is easy to use. I use it to add further information to my product pages mostly via .csv import. As a used book seller I have many products and without this app my workflow would be much slower. Support is excellent and any issues that I’ve had have been solved quickly. Keep up the good work guys!

Vedobi

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me with to create custom Sections. Only 1 issue is getting review Popup every time when I Open Custom fields to do some Changes.

Peanut Butter & Co. - ilovepeanutbutter.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works great! We use it to add schema to our recipe blog posts. My only complaint is the relatively annoying popup that asks you if you want to leave a review every single time you navigate to a new page.

Fobus Holster

The app is fine however I am only writing this review so I stop getting the annoying review request every time I use the custom fields

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10