Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Metafields Editor / Add Metafields on demand

Purple House Press

This app added a lot of functionality to our product pages, which I wanted on our site. I definitely recommend it!

LĒNUS

I'm pretty sure most of these reviews are fake, since they seem to have tons of people someplace in Asia doing their amateur support (probably writing all the reviews as well). The tab edits are not being saved and I've been trying to fix this one problem for over a week already. Horrible technical support, amateurs, now are offering to work for $30 per hour. They're reply:
"Sorry, ACF only supports you to manage meta fields (data in the backend). About theme display, please contact your theme developer to fix how it displays. I see you 3 text custom fields for your tabs. You may change it to HTML fields for easy custom content for better layout results.
We may help you change it with a custom task fee for the theme customization. It will take about 2 hours to do. Total cost: $60. If you want to do it, please let me know, I will process it."

December 20, 2020

First of all, very sorry to you for the bad experience. Requests are outside of the app's feature, we will charge a fee to do it. If you are not satisfied, you can skip it.

OACE Shop

Uneingeschränkte Möglichkeiten. Erstklassig um Metafields zu verwalten! Übersichtliche und intuitive Bedienung.

Livojewelry

thank you so much for the help. is good app for custom your website.is good app for custom your website.

UTE GEAR ONLINE

we use this application to assist in adding PDF instructions, secondary titles, and video links. Im sure over time we will utilise this app alot more. I would also just like to say the development team dubbed "the A Team" really excells in their customer service, always able to promptly assist and often rectify any issues i run into. Highly recommend this company for both apps and shopify themes.

iLoveGoodBuys

I must correct myself (regarding my previous review -below-): I found out that if I successfully create a field set and I publish it, it works as advertised, in fact it looks great and although is a little complicated and not too UX friendly, it does the job very well. But the code I introduced in my product liquid template went missing, like it was erased, and that caused my fields to disappear form mu published site. I tried to repeat that event just to prove my thesis but I haven’t been able to. I'm 100% positive that code went missing without my intervention. I’m bumping it to 4 stars (not 5 because I’m not certain it won’t happen again and reliability is a big factor for me). Original review: If you want to see how it might look if it actually worked, then go ahead and install this app. I installed it a couple of days ago and after lots of hour of work it looked very nice, but today is just not showing none of my fields on my online store. They just won’t answer via human support, they just send some robot replies saying "read this", "go there", "create an account", "wait for a ticket" and all that runaround. It's a shame cus it really did what I was looking for. I'm sure they want me to follow a support protocol, but after crashing as it did, I don't think it worth the shot.

October 23, 2020

Hi iLoveGoodBuys,

Sorry about the inconvenience, it's a ticket system so we need to take some time to answers your request. We already feedback on the ticket then request access your store to check the issue.

Woodcraft Technologies

We have been using this app since Spring of 2020 and it's been very easy to use. It does exactly what I expect it to.

J2Games.com

Great interface, easy to use and their support is amazing! I have been using their app for advanced features on my products and customers!

IMRF Bookshop

A very good and extensive application to add to the description of the product. Sometimes you need to know a little bit of html, so the work goes quicker, but in overall an excellent product to enhance my bookshop.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Dang! Arena Commerce is what you need! Everything was able to customize. Also, their support is tip-top to the line! Especially David Hoang! 5 stars for the team!

Previous 1 3 4 5