Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Metafields Editor / Add Metafields on demand

Woodcraft Technologies

We have been using this app since Spring of 2020 and it's been very easy to use. It does exactly what I expect it to.

J2Games.com

Great interface, easy to use and their support is amazing! I have been using their app for advanced features on my products and customers!

IMRF Bookshop

A very good and extensive application to add to the description of the product. Sometimes you need to know a little bit of html, so the work goes quicker, but in overall an excellent product to enhance my bookshop.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Dang! Arena Commerce is what you need! Everything was able to customize. Also, their support is tip-top to the line! Especially David Hoang! 5 stars for the team!

SARTORO

The app has had issues a couple times but the support team has been very responsible and fixed the issues right away.

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

So far so good. It has allowed us to customise our website to show the information they way we want to. Can be a little glitchy, but after a little investigation we have been able to get around any issues.

KHONGBOON

After emailing me 10 times in a day asking for a review, you deserve the below rating.
App is not that good as well adding to the terrible CS

October 11, 2020

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I’m very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We have updated our system to improved performance but there are few issue happen during weekend with email system. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Tiger Tool

The app functions for us as it should. Being that it's free, I was sceptical however, we are using it to populate custom searches within our store and it hasn't skipped a beat.

OBLIQUE

Application de qualité, Documentation de qualité et support de qualité ! Le support est très efficace et réactif si vous avez un soucis avec le plugin. Je recommande ! Thomas

Aztro Marketplace

The app is good. We ran into an issue with a custom field, changing the content when published to the front end. When asked for the support with detailed information about the issue, this was the response from their "Customer Success Specialist" : We don't offer service to debug any issue from your custom code because there are a lot of tickets we should handle daily. " When asked to take a closer look at our original email, they dismissed it again. Good app, horrible customer support.

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. However, in this case, we still do the same way as we do. We can't support any issue that not related to the app features.

Previous 1 3 4