Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Add Metafields by Conditions / Import, Export

Swig Life

We loved this app for the longest time, but it's been down the past few days, and have had zero communication from them, even though I've emailed them a few times. We usually access it daily and have not been able to so it's affecting sales on our website. I really hope they get back to us soon. 9.17.2021 UPDATE: ArenaCommerce reached out quickly after receiving this review and additional contact through Shopify Plus Support. I was not aware, nor was it obvious, that support requests only occur in their support portal and not via email. Upon logging into their support portal I did see that they responded to my initial email for help very quickly, and that information did solve my problem. For those of you that are considering this app, just be aware that they have a support portal that you need to create an account on, vs just being able to communicate requests via email. Other than this misunderstanding, I do recommend the app. We use it for a large variety of different features on our website and it works perfectly.

September 17, 2021

We already reply you 2 days ago: https://support.arenacommerce.com/a/tickets/85743. Please check the ticket response then follow instructions. You may add our support email to the whitelist if you don't receive this email from our support team.

Books of Knowledge

This app is great and is easy to use. I use it to add further information to my product pages mostly via .csv import. As a used book seller I have many products and without this app my workflow would be much slower. Support is excellent and any issues that I’ve had have been solved quickly. Keep up the good work guys!

Vedobi

I used this app to help me with to create custom Sections. Only 1 issue is getting review Popup every time when I Open Custom fields to do some Changes.

Peanut Butter & Co. - ilovepeanutbutter.com

This app works great! We use it to add schema to our recipe blog posts. My only complaint is the relatively annoying popup that asks you if you want to leave a review every single time you navigate to a new page.

Fobus Holster

The app is fine however I am only writing this review so I stop getting the annoying review request every time I use the custom fields

Sanpella

love it,very nice app................................................................................................

The Plants Project

We use this app is the platform for our custom amends. It's really great and allows a heap of customisation!!

Hakuna Pets

Great add on, but kept prompting to review to be able to use it. And you have to use a minimum 100 characters to be to submit a review.

SDHQ

This app is great for a using metafields on our site! Also the support I have received has been top notch!

Honey Jarret Asia

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10