4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexibility and ease in creating custom fields, particularly for sub-collections and editing fields in other apps without coding. It's ideal for complex CMS items and stores needing additional features like up-sells/related products. The app also provides import/export capabilities and the option to add extra product variants. Merchants commend the customer service for its quick response and cooperation with developers, enhancing website customization, product management, and site functionality.

February 22, 2023

By far the best metafield app. As a developper I was struggling to find a metafield app to make repeteable group of metafields for more flexibility. ACF does it perfectly. The only feature that can make it 100% perfect would be to add a richtext metafield type. Is it currently in development?

Epycure
France
February 7, 2021

I'm not really in a position to rate the app is I'm still unsure why our developer added it to our site. However, I can rate the service and for that I give a 5 Star. David was incredibly fast, patient and supportive and I really couldn't have asked for much more from a service perspective.

Hubbub
October 15, 2020

We have been using this app since Spring of 2020 and it's been very easy to use. It does exactly what I expect it to.

Woodcraft Technologies
September 8, 2021

This app is great for a using metafields on our site! Also the support I have received has been top notch!

SDHQ
September 8, 2021

We use this app is the platform for our custom amends. It's really great and allows a heap of customisation!!

The Plants Project
September 15, 2021

I used this app to help me with to create custom Sections. Only 1 issue is getting review Popup every time when I Open Custom fields to do some Changes.

Vedobi
India
August 9, 2021

Awesome! I've been able to add amazing features to my clients site with ease. The different feld types are amazing

902 Showroom
Colombia
Edited September 10, 2021

This app works great! We use it to add schema to our recipe blog posts. My only complaint is the relatively annoying popup that asks you if you want to leave a review every single time you navigate to a new page.

Peanut Butter & Co. - ilovepeanutbutter.com
September 3, 2021

I am using this app for various purpose to handle product details data, specific rules, product policies, etc.
Really, this is a nice app.

Wizza
March 2, 2021

This app is of great help to update product pages and add elements to your content that don't come out of the box with Shopify.

TopVehicleTech.com