Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Add Metafields by Conditions / Import, Export

Books of Knowledge

This app is great and is easy to use. I use it to add further information to my product pages mostly via .csv import. As a used book seller I have many products and without this app my workflow would be much slower. Support is excellent and any issues that I’ve had have been solved quickly. Keep up the good work guys!

Vedobi

I used this app to help me with to create custom Sections. Only 1 issue is getting review Popup every time when I Open Custom fields to do some Changes.

Peanut Butter & Co. - ilovepeanutbutter.com

This app works great! We use it to add schema to our recipe blog posts. My only complaint is the relatively annoying popup that asks you if you want to leave a review every single time you navigate to a new page.

Sanpella

love it,very nice app................................................................................................

The Plants Project

We use this app is the platform for our custom amends. It's really great and allows a heap of customisation!!

SDHQ

This app is great for a using metafields on our site! Also the support I have received has been top notch!

Honey Jarret Asia

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

Eimmie

Works for the things we need it too. Also helps keep other page design apps at a more manageable price.

Perfect Paper Company

Highly recommend. Lets us customise the free template we use more easily. Developer had no issues with set up.

Wizza

I am using this app for various purpose to handle product details data, specific rules, product policies, etc.
Really, this is a nice app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7