Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Add Metafields by Conditions / Import, Export

Themantic Education

This app allowed me to have each product description split between the Description tab and the field just below the price - exactly what I wanted! The developer also provides excellent support. Thank you!

Ariston Books

Great app to custom your website.
Customer service and team always has been really helpful.
Recommended!!!

SARTORO

This app is incredibly powerful, especially if you know your way around metafields and a bit of coding or have access to a developer. David and his team is extremely helpful and we've been able to do more with this app than I even realized was possible. Check it out!

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

A great way of deploying custom customization on your site. Great customer service and team with knowledge in this field to fulfill your request.

Sinu Kaubamaja

this is a very useful app that we are using on our store all the time recommended works perfect, good

TopVehicleTech.com

This app is of great help to update product pages and add elements to your content that don't come out of the box with Shopify.

Hubbub

I'm not really in a position to rate the app is I'm still unsure why our developer added it to our site. However, I can rate the service and for that I give a 5 Star. David was incredibly fast, patient and supportive and I really couldn't have asked for much more from a service perspective.

Lauren Manoogian

Our developers have this app set up for our store so we can make specialized adjustments to our product listings - it's a great add-on for stores looking to have additional features such as up-sells/related products, additional product information sections, and etc. I recently reached out with a suggestion for a UX improvement that I felt would greatly help user ease and they were quick to respond, and even took my suggestion seriously and added the feature that same day!

Livojewelry

thank you so much for the help. is good app for custom your website.is good app for custom your website.

UTE GEAR ONLINE

we use this application to assist in adding PDF instructions, secondary titles, and video links. Im sure over time we will utilise this app alot more. I would also just like to say the development team dubbed "the A Team" really excells in their customer service, always able to promptly assist and often rectify any issues i run into. Highly recommend this company for both apps and shopify themes.

Previous 1 3