Add fields on demand
Define your own fields for any Shopify object. Our field builder allows you to quickly and easily add fields to Shopify admins.
Wide set of field types
With over 18 field types included, custom field management couldn’t be easier or look any better!
Easy Import & Robust Export
Manage and sync your data with ease.
About Advanced Custom Fields
- Feb 02, 2020: Version 2.0 - support upload free single Image/Files field type
- April 10, 2020: Version 2.1 - support Free Metafields Editor: add, manage Shopify meta fields
- Oct 08, 2020: Version 2.2 - Authentication flow using JWT
- Dec 01, 2020: Version 3.0 - Import / Export Shopify Metafields.
- April 08, 2021: Version 4.0 - support Automatic Task & Filters
Almost any kinds of Custom Fields (structured / template Shopify Metafields)
Custom Fields: allow you to form a structure of any page and save it as a template to create future Shopify metafields for your storefront, saving tons of your time. Don't add your Shopify metafields space & key one by one
Advanced Custom Field (ACF) a powerful add-on application for your Shopify store that utilizes Shopify’s Metafields. We've prepared 18+ field types so you can build almost anything you need. It enables admins to add, manage, import, and export extra structured/template meta fields to things in Shopify, such as collections, products, customers, pages, product variants, orders, blogs, articles.
ACF Some example Use Cases:
- Add additional collection descriptions
- Create brand profiles for collections
- Add fields to the product detail page to highlight material, size, measurements
- Create Customer Profiles
Build any kind of form with Basic Data field types:
- Single, multiline Basic Text
- HTML text support WYSIWYG
- Number ranges
- Dates Picker
- Selection: Your own selection lists
- Color pickers
- Custom JSON objects
- Images / Files
Build any kind of relation by Reference field types:
With ACF, you can easily define custom fields to cross-reference products, collections, blogs, articles, pages, and even link lists with each other. Great for building-related products, image galleries, linking an article to a product and much much more. - Reference to Products - Reference to Collections - Reference to Pages - Reference to Articles - Reference to Linklist
ACF supercharges your store with new features when it comes to extra metafields data.
- Group any number of fields with a Group field. You can loop over and display the field data with Repeatable Group
- Dynamically add as many eg "Tabs" as you need with a Repeatable field
You can define Custom fields for
- Products, Product Variants and Collections
- Pages, Blogs and Articles
- Customers and Orders
- Your shop / Global
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
$2 per 500 app credits
$2 per 2000 app credits
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app is incredibly powerful, especially if you know your way around metafields and a bit of coding or have access to a developer. David and his team is extremely helpful and we've been able to do more with this app than I even realized was possible. Check it out!
Wing Heong BBQ Meat
A great way of deploying custom customization on your site. Great customer service and team with knowledge in this field to fulfill your request.
Here's my story. Been using this app for the last 2 months. The store is in the dev stage. About to go live. The app suddenly changed it's plan and immediately the freeplan I was using changed and the app became unusable. They changed the export/import paid suddenly without any notice and everyone who was using this feature and this plan affected including me. I rated this app 1 star at that time. They told me that they will give me 6 months free for removing the 1-star review. And I did remove the 1-star review. Now, they removed this app from the Indian store. So, the app became incompatible for my shopify store. Is this a joke? Suddenly the app becomes unavailable for any market? Is this how Shopify and the app behaves? What would happen if this happens to all other apps? Is Shopify a reliable platform for e-commerce development? Are you sure?
Sorry because you already blocked from our service. Our app is not a free app so if you would like to use paid feature please pay for it.