Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SkynSin

Great pre-order app and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Have been looking for something like this for a while! If you have some trouble installing it just hit up their support who are super efficient and quick at getting back to you. Thanks very much!

DC Collectible Toys

Amazing support! The app has transformed my business. Anytime I need a code changing they are amazing in helping. I couldn't reccomend enough the price is fair and worth the money. Don't hesitate to get this added to your business

Allergy Amulet

This app is exactly what we needed for pre-ordering and collecting partial payments. The configuration and setup was a challenge but the developers are working on making improvements and were responsive to us. Glad we found it and it was very helpful, would recommend trying it out!

Lumzag

Great app, very useful features and amazing support. I had an issue with app setup and the support fixed it very quickly and professional. Recommended!

HUNT US Dev

We've received great support and they've been very helpful with customising the app to suit our store. Definitely recommend!

CrookedImagez - The Store

This app is very useful for certain items that we sometimes sell on a pre order basis. The customer service is very responsive and helpful and ready to answer any queries.

Bodcraft

Great app & even better customer support! Vikas helped me at 2am his time in order to provide me with an issue on my store. Very helpful & happy! Recommend highly for a pre-order app! Had issues & Vipin spent hours figuring it out with me. The support team on this is unmatched! Amazing App & a must have for all stores!

December 15, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback , we at shine design work relentlessly to provide optimum products and world class service to our clients. Our motto is Customer First and we would be more than happy to assist you more in the future.
Thanks again for being our valuable customer and looking forward to serving you as long as possible.

Thanks and regards
Team Shine Dezign Infonet

Bum Society

For a small family business like ours without the possibility to hold a huge stock this app really makes it possible to grow our brand / product without loosing speed and sales. We are really happy with it. And with the service!

WILD FIG TRADING

I love this app. It is the only one that has a partial payment option. Customer support was extremely helpful in helping me set it up properly. Looks great too. Thank you!

AspenHomeDacor.com

This app is just exactly what we needed to be able to take orders and only charge a deposit for long lead times such as 4 to 6 weeks before product is available. The support staff are phenomenal - sent an email for help on one minor issue and they responded within less than 30 minutes and got the issue fixed as soon as I gave them access to our store. I recommend this product to anyone needing to take orders on products with long lead times, especially with the world wide supply chain creating shortages on everything from toilet paper to bathtubs!