Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

HARU

I had issues with the outgoing emails and it was solved on time. Thanks. This app is really useful as it's the only one out there that deal with pre-orders and partial payments at the same time.

David Francis

I almost rated this app 4 stars. I almost gave up on it and honestly it was very frustrating getting this app to work with all of my other apps. 5 stars? Absolutely! Why? Because their support team, especially Ritika, was amazing! Very helpful and responsive. Ritika changed my mind when I was about to uninstall this app. After many emails back & forth, and with the wonderful help of my awesome developer, they made this app work wonderfully and seamlessly with all of my other apps. My website is doing exactly what I envisioned! YES. I do recommend this app! Thank you Ritika!

Vacant Label

This app is pretty much simple to use. Direct. Whoever that needs pre-ordering, this is the right app. Vikas was extremely helpful to take time to explain the app (since i ask alot). awesome job guys.

Uplnd Stoke

This is great app for our website. We don't carry inventory in every item so this helps us let the customer to order but expect a week. We had a minor issue with the app and we got support immediately. Thanks Vikas for the quick fix!

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

This app does what it says it will do. Ran into some theme trouble and support (Rikita) was awesome!. Definitely a must for any business that needs partial payment. This is a great tool. Just wish it had a list to click to see what pre orders have been set up for quicker reference.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for review . In app , above the product list on top right corner you can see "View Pre-orders list" . You can contact us via email as well if you need further help .

PlantsRUsTO

So far this is the only Shopify app that has a solution for partial payment for pre-order products and accurately tracks inventory. That is a very critical feature for our business. We charge a flat rate reservation fee for pre-sale products. I've tried every app I can find and deleted all of them. The support team is great, fast response and great communication. Thank you!

Mon Cheri Leggings

Powerful features and reasonably priced. Not to mention, their customer support is responsive and top-notch. I'm using the pre-order and partial order functionality and both work great!

Chubzzy Wubzzy Toys & Comics

We installed this app to help us display our pre-order items to our customers. Pleasing to learn the app is very user friendly. We did have to request some customizations be done, and the Shine Dezign Team were more than eager to help (Thank you Ritika & Vikas!) Wish the app could download a bit faster, maybe something could be done to help out with that. All in all though, the customer service Shine Dezign provides & their app get an A+ from us!

Little KPOP Shop

5 stars for customer service. They were very quick with helping me with some setup issues. Both through email and the chat function within the app. There are still improvements that can be made, but they are very receptive to input. I'm hoping that they will be able to make it possible for customers to pay balances beforehand and also making it so inventory is automatically assigned to pre-orders. Even without these functions, the app is worth it.

The Jungle Emporium

So far this app is doing exactly as described. We are only launching in a few months so we haven't fully tested it yet and will update this review then. The support is excellent, very prompt and very effective.