Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 21, 2021

I have used a few of the larger preorder apps on my store before and after many issues of the app breaking down I decided to swap to Advanced PreOrder and I cannot be happier with my decision. The support team in prompt and actually reads my email and addresses the issues going above and beyond to help! Their app is extremely well built and easy to use as well HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

PokéBox Australia
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
April 20, 2021

We are so pleased with the app - we were looking at a few options but this app provides everything we need and we were really impressed with the design and the company, one of the more established in the app store. Vipin has been super quick to respond to the couple of questions that I had, and helped me expertly and quickly. Thank you! We now are excited to take Pre-orders! I recommend this app over and above the others like it available.

Royal Museums Greenwich Shop
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 18, 2021

Great app and great support at 2200 on Friday night you can't this type of services. If you need to take pre-payments from a customer this is the app for you.

The Somerset grill
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 12, 2021

Great app, we used it for the preorder of new products and the team was very helpful with everything we needed

ONSRA California
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 7, 2021

Use the pre-order feature of this app. Very helpful for helping managing when inventory is getting low. Customer service is excellent.

REVLY
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 30, 2021

I like the app that does exactely what i was looking for. I am not good enough in usage yet but i found all options i was looking for.
A special mention for the best customer service found on this store.

Harvest Brothers - Happy Growing Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 28, 2021

Thanks to the Shine Dezign Team this app is brilliant taking partial payments is going to change our business.

ECity-Cycles
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 22, 2021

Finally, I found this app. It's a very user-friendly app. It's really a big help for us especially the partial payment feature. It really solved our problem. The technical support team are very helpful and responsive. A special thanks to Vipin & Vikas.

Peacocks and Paisleys
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 21, 2021

We use it only for the Partial Pay feature and it works well! The support is also very helpful, that makes things a lot easier if you run into any trouble,

My Beach Spirit
Spain
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 9, 2021

I used to use this app to do the partial payment for our preorder product, it worked well for now, and they responded so quickly and really solved our problem. The only thing that would be better is if it can set up the preorder message on the button will be great, like shipping date, so that customer will know some necessary information.

TAG 404