Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Butcher Baker Grocer

Location Australia

I installed this app this morning and it has already saved me a fortune in time and bespoke development costs. I've used this to unlock many of the reporting features only available in the more expensive shopify plans, but at a very reasonable monthly fee. Also, the support has already been great, helping me automate manual reports... all signs point to this being an excellent find!

June 17, 2022

Hey, thank you so much for such great feedback.
It was my pleasure to support you with our app.

Forgotten Flavours & On Point

Location Belgium

the app is absolutely genius, user friendly, and chat service was available in an INSTANT! absolutely love it, and would recommend it to anyone who needs reports.

June 15, 2022

Wow! Thanks a lot for your great feedback!

Vino Vegas LLC

This app is exactly what I needed to generate detailed reports - Denis helped me to customise a report to my exact specifications. Highly recommended

June 15, 2022

Hey, thanks a lot for your review.
I was glad to help!

JackCarrUSA

Love the app... It helped to add reporting metrics that we were not able to easily add in the native shopify reports.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much.
Nice to hear that you find our application helpful and useful :)

Little Difference

Location New Zealand

This app helped me to define our retail and wholesale average order value independently. The support was very response, helpful and pleasant too. I highly recommend it.

May 26, 2022

Thank you for posting your feedback here.
I was glad to assist you!

Precious About Make-up

Useful app, and the customer support is also top notch. Fast response if you have any issues creating customised reports.

May 9, 2022

Wow!
Thanks a lot for leaving a review here.
It was my pleasure to assist you with our application.

Marsden & Whittle

This is a great app! So many different report types to choose from. It really helped me understand more about my sales and my inventory. It works great on mobile and tablet devices as well as desktop. There are lots of customisation options, filters and sorting options. It really does help you maximise your use of your Shopify data. I highly recommend!

May 5, 2022

Nice to see such a nice review here! Thanks a lot!

Ferry-Morse Home Gardening | Since 1856

The app support is wonderful!!! Whenever you need more assistance it's easy to setup a meeting or get support. They'll assist with adjusting the reports for your needs. Their custom reports has led to a reduction of my time in getting them management in the way they want to see the data. Win-Win!

Wow!
Thanks a lot, I was glad to help you!

SkinnyTea Girl

This is the best app I found on Shopify to create my monthly sales report. The app is very easy to use and they have really good customer service. Denis provided a demo showing me how easy use the app to create custom report. By far the best app on Shopify for report.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review here.
It was my pleasure to assist you during the call :)

Deliciou

Location Australia

I used this app to help with reconciling monthly batched payment gateway invoices out of Xero to the monthly deposits and fees. EXCELLENT online chat help was provided by Denis! Thanks Denis!!!!

April 30, 2022

Thank you so much!
It was my pleasure to assist you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21