Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

Sales, Tax, Inventory, Traffic, Customers & Custom reports

Lulu Games

Downloaded and within 3 clicks I had the exact report I needed. I haven't looked much further into the capabilities of this program, but even if it only gives me this one report, it's worth it to me.

Britten & Bailey's Luxurious Candles

I just downloaded it and already found a report I needed. I still need to look further but so far I like the app

essentoils.co.za

Great app, gives me exactly what i was missing regarding sales reports and the free version is perfect for now :-)

Bahara

Extremely easy to use - got what I needed withen three clicks. Thank you for this so easy to use APP.

Iola Car Show

I needed a few extra reports that Shopify couldn't generate. It was an easy set-up, the reports were exactly what I needed, and it was so simple to tailor to what I needed. I am extremely happy with the app!

My Model Child

Gave me exactly what I needed. I can't believe Shopify doesn't give some of these reports themselves, but these guys stepped up and filled that role.

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Great App, your reports are precise and very usefull. Inventory on hand saves me. Thanks guys! Congratulations for the Job!

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

It's ok. It doesn't allow for printing from the screen and instead you're forced to export. Would be nice to make that feature available considering the cost. Also the big blue help button is in the way of the numbers at the bottom of the report and should be able to closed if chosen.

Palmetto Wine Sellers

So far so good. Need an inventory report and shopify couldn't do it. You guys did......wish I could print from the report without exporting.

ErsteHilfeOnlineShop

This App is very customizable, and also very easy to use. It does exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for that. I think i will use this app every month.

Previous 1