Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Easy 1-click installation

360-protect.si

Great app with great support! Highly recommended...We are using it in 5 Shopify stores, works like a charm.

shopmanias

Best Google Ads conversion tracking, i've been using it and having great experience. Besides, the support is incredible, I spent 1 hour asking questions and talking to them, amazing!!

Linda Essentials

Really helpful customer service and app is tracking also really good! thank you once again from our team. Coldie

Middle East Optical

its very good app i like it it help my me i advice all to download
thanks alot good jobbbbbbbbbbbbb

Grillmatics

Really easy to use and customer service also helped me in a timely manner! I would recommend it to everyone.

Student Essentials

very speedy response, Support team is very knoweldge and fixed any issues i had. its all woring great now! thank you Sonal

Cool Trends

The customer service is good. When I had an issue they replied fast and helped with troubleshooting

coegawear

Good app and great service from AdNabu staff. They are diligent and I have always found AdNabu staff to give good and prompt service. 5/5

ANOMA(アノマ) -SPORTS NUTRITION

Modern Lemma

This app is excellent! I have used it successfully for quite awhile now and I frequently recommend it to friends. Also, I had it recommended to me by a trusted source. Don't hesitate, this is the app you want! Also, the customer support is wonderful, going above and beyond and fast to respond. Thank you to their team for continued excellence, Kelli S.