Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Easy 1-click installation

Black Toro Fitness

I had a hard time trying to figure out how to create and install the pixel for this app and I was able to get help from Sonal Khandelwal who was very pleasant and easy to work with. She was very knowledgeable about Google and its many platforms. Appreciate the help!

Jockey Pakistan

Great customer care support, hopefully I will not have to get in trouble with google code and tags or anything like that

tacticaldogharness

great app and great service, I will never have to struggle with the google code not working. Thank you

suzannekalan

The app works. Simple installation, and accurately tracks our Google Ads campaigns. Thanks for the great service, and product.

YogiMarts

The App really helps me to keep track off conversion. I highly recommend. It does all the necessary tracking that I need to make decision.

fusionlix

Awesome! When you need help setting up the team are always there with quick support, special thanks to Sonal for your help in my pixel set up.

OttoBlades

We've been using this app for a few months now. Waited to leave a review to make sure no bugs or issues presented themselves. Google can be finicky but this app does it's job as intended. Customer Service is top notch too.

Bodyjene

The customers service representative Sonal is soo great she actually sorted my problem. They are very Polite and very enthusiastic to help you. Thank you so much Sonal and Thank you Google ads conversion tracking

Gym Shop Heaven

Sonal from customer service was extremely helpful with showing me how the app worked and how to install it! Thank You Adnabu!

Plakatbar.no

Does what its supposed to do :) Tracks just as intended. Would recommend it if you dont want to code the tracking yourself.