Nabu Tracking for Google Ads , 440 reviews

4.9
February 18, 2023

i like this tools because it promote my ads roi by connversion api, i will recommend this software to my friends.

Warmome
China
Time spent using app: 28 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 19, 2023

Dear Warmome admin & team,

It's amazing to read that our Conversion tracking tool works in your best interests. I assure you that the tool will adequately record the conversions in your Google Ads account. You should be able to use that data to optimize your campaigns, etc.

Please feel free to get back to us if you get any queries. All the necessary help is always extended to you from my side.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Shubham
Team AdNabu

December 24, 2022

Great customer service. Helped me understand conversion tracking using this app. They even helped me understand the Google Ads platform a little more

ultimatemotorsports
Time spent using app: 18 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 24, 2022

Dear Justin,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

Thanks for putting your trust in us. If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Ashwitha
AdNabu Team

June 29, 2022

I am really new at this and I am in the very early stages of learning how to work all of the apps. I have made mistakes along the way and so I need help to put me back on the right path. In my business there is only my husband and myself. I am enjoying the challenge and ready to make it a success.

Security Cameras and Stuff
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 31, 2022

It is easy use and does the job. I highly recommended this app. Their customer service is very supportive

BidetSplashes
March 3, 2021

Works as promised. Easy setup and started tracking conversions right away. Took a star off because they kept asking me to review the app, and that's just annoying.

Alliant Hemp
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 9, 2020

Strange metrics wont allow a proper review. I've decided to get someone more knowlegeable on it. I wanted to give a review when it worked consistently but .. well here goes. I think it works well but I dont know how to work it. This is because whenever the developers run a test prior to a review request the conversions are massive (a diference of hundreds) but after the request the metrics deflate - comletely. So it works!

Bouncy Bump World
September 14, 2020

I really liked what this app provides as far as tracking results out of the box. The customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

Trulean Nutrition
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 18, 2020

Very good service. Sonal was very helpful and fast at getting back to me answering my questions, would recommend

My Zen Space
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited June 14, 2020

İT WAS COMPLICATED AT FIRST, till I figure out how its worked I needed to enter crisis . also gives errors.

Grillbuy
Time spent using app: 3 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 17, 2020

Hey, we are willing to help you understand the entire functionality of the app. We have also reached out multiple times to you earlier but did not hear back. Kindly write to support@adnabu.com so that we can help you remove any scope of confusion.

February 25, 2020

So far it does what it says it does, although I'm only about 2 months into it. I will say that the tech support has been stellar. Quick responses, insightful, and knowledgeable support.

Crossfire Pro AV Rentals