Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Alliant Hemp

Works as promised. Easy setup and started tracking conversions right away. Took a star off because they kept asking me to review the app, and that's just annoying.

Bouncy Bump World

Strange metrics wont allow a proper review. I've decided to get someone more knowlegeable on it. I wanted to give a review when it worked consistently but .. well here goes. I think it works well but I dont know how to work it. This is because whenever the developers run a test prior to a review request the conversions are massive (a diference of hundreds) but after the request the metrics deflate - comletely. So it works!

Trulean Nutrition

I really liked what this app provides as far as tracking results out of the box. The customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

My Zen Space

Very good service. Sonal was very helpful and fast at getting back to me answering my questions, would recommend

Grillbuy

İT WAS COMPLICATED AT FIRST, till I figure out how its worked I needed to enter crisis . also gives errors.

June 17, 2020

Hey, we are willing to help you understand the entire functionality of the app. We have also reached out multiple times to you earlier but did not hear back. Kindly write to support@adnabu.com so that we can help you remove any scope of confusion.

Crossfire Pro AV Rentals

So far it does what it says it does, although I'm only about 2 months into it. I will say that the tech support has been stellar. Quick responses, insightful, and knowledgeable support.

Pooki.

So far so good. Makes things extremely simple, you dont even have to install any code. I don´t know if it´s really worth 10$ a month though

Outlet Best Store

nice app, i have a problem but it's not on the app. Simple and pratic to use. infacty i use because i have problem with track conversions on ads.

Bitty Botty Baby

Great, easy to use and able to track effectively and no coding was required for this to work. Easily can reach out if any help required on the setup

iSpi Trade

We have had difficulty for some time trying to track google conversions. This app has now allowed us to track our conversions and put an actual figure on our ROI. Would recommend.

Previous 1