Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

by Affirm

Convert more shoppers with Affirm monthly payments

New Waves Scrubs

I was looking forward to be able to offer this option for my customers, but no luck!! It should be easy to set it but it will not integrated with Shopify for whatever coding reason.

Art House SF

Very poor integration with Shopify, no support for product variants. 10+ emails and a lot of hand-waving and the integration still not working. First, I provided 3 test cases where Affirm integration fails with Shopify. Affirm support didn't test all 3 only 2. Second, I pointed to the 3rd test case that wasn't fixed, they said "oh yeah, here I fixed it". And again, they didn't (Affirm messaging calculated the wrong installment payment amounts, 4 * $24 != $1200 ). Then they claimed it's a third-party app issue. I uninstalled it, and that didn't help either. Exactly the same problem after the 3rd-party app was gone. Then, they blamed it on the browser caching (I tested the site in 2 different browsers on 2 different OS, mobile and desktop). Finally, they basically said "it is too difficult to debug", let's just disable the functionality globally... i.e. stop calculating installment payment on the product page. But I thought the whole point of Affirm is to display the visitors know of potential lower payments **before** they add to checkout, not after... Sorry, Affirm, I am sure you can do better, but this is frustrating. UPDATE: after 11 emails, it's working finally now and the fix was on their side. I'll keep the rating at 1 star as out of ~20 Shopify apps I tried so far, this was the worst so far.

SHEEX Dev

I am giving this app a 1 star since it is currently not working. I am unable to login via google with an error stating connection refused and when I log in using username and password the app states that it needs to be reinstalled.

Brookasa

Truly awful. Affirm itself is a great service, but their customer service is practically nonexistent and the app is about as cumbersome as it gets.

Slow Cottage Life

If you have a paid theme don't waste your time with this. I have spent over 2 weeks trying to get messaging to work with very little support. I had to look for answers myself online and forward it to the tech and still, nothing was fixed and the tech just stopped responding to me. They should put in their description "only works with free Shopify theme"