Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

Convert more shoppers with Affirm monthly payments

Price: Free

Molaix

I'm only giving this 1 star because it requires coding and I know how to code. BUT Affirm's directions on integrating the app/service are vague and aren't helpful at all. there only email you back the same lame instruction. no phone support at all.

Sonido Live

SHOPIFY STORES BEWARE. DO NOT INSTALL AFFIRM. I just had a TERRIBLE experience dealing with them. 1. NO MERCHANT PHONE SUPPORT. Just EMAILS. If SOMETHING IMMEDIATE COMES UP - like FUNDS GOING TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT or SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY, GOOD LUCK GETTING AN ANSWER IMMEDIATELY. 2. INCOMPETANCTY - I changed my account details and had it confirmed, but my funds were still transferred to a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT AND THEY CAN'T TRANSFER THOSE FUNDS BACK TO MY NEW ACCOUNT. 3. NO MERCHANT SUPPORT. 4. I also found their widgets spazzing on my website which confused my customers. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP.

Reflexion

Complete Garbage. We installed it on a client's site followed the instructions and nothing happened. Could not even log in the app on the backend. It kept saying remove the app and reinstall. When contacting support they said the Affirm code that we need to install on the template pages were wrong. The code was copied exactly from their documentation. They could never explain why when in the Affirm account the API log said their was no connection to the Shopify site. I wonder if they even bothered to look. I would suggest something else over this app. One star was being generous.

Tank Life Plus

Quit working. I have done everything imaginable and can't get support on either side. When you install it, it says cannot connect, delete and reinstall app.

One Vibe Clothing

I've installed and re-installed the app 5x and it refuses to work. Had to go through hoops just to try to login. I'm "code" savvy but this app is a waste.

Art House SF

Very poor integration with Shopify, no support for product variants. 10+ emails and a lot of hand-waving and the integration still not working. First, I provided 3 test cases where Affirm integration fails with Shopify. Affirm support didn't test all 3 only 2. Second, I pointed to the 3rd test case that wasn't fixed, they said "oh yeah, here I fixed it". And again, they didn't (Affirm messaging calculated the wrong installment payment amounts, 4 * $24 != $1200 ). Then they claimed it's a third-party app issue. I uninstalled it, and that didn't help either. Exactly the same problem after the 3rd-party app was gone. Then, they blamed it on the browser caching (I tested the site in 2 different browsers on 2 different OS, mobile and desktop). Finally, they basically said "it is too difficult to debug", let's just disable the functionality globally... i.e. stop calculating installment payment on the product page. But I thought the whole point of Affirm is to display the visitors know of potential lower payments **before** they add to checkout, not after... Sorry, Affirm, I am sure you can do better, but this is frustrating. UPDATE: after 11 emails, it's working finally now and the fix was on their side. I'll keep the rating at 1 star as out of ~20 Shopify apps I tried so far, this was the worst so far.

SHEEX Dev

I am giving this app a 1 star since it is currently not working. I am unable to login via google with an error stating connection refused and when I log in using username and password the app states that it needs to be reinstalled.

Brookasa

Truly awful. Affirm itself is a great service, but their customer service is practically nonexistent and the app is about as cumbersome as it gets.

Slow Cottage Life

If you have a paid theme don't waste your time with this. I have spent over 2 weeks trying to get messaging to work with very little support. I had to look for answers myself online and forward it to the tech and still, nothing was fixed and the tech just stopped responding to me. They should put in their description "only works with free Shopify theme"