AfterSell Upsell & Cross Sell

AfterSell Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by BEAM

Post Purchase Upsell ⟳ One Click Upsell Funnels to Boost Sales

LoveBeautyBarLLC

i like how easy it was to navigate the app very easy to set up and help your store advance and make sells

Shop Kumollay

best app really nice its very good for up selling thank you for this app i love it so much thank you

The Vase Co.

Easy to set up. Looks nice on checkout page. Easy for customers to add extras to their orders.......

Thinline Anthem

Great Product! Have already made five sales while using the app during the 30 day free trial! will definitely be keeping this app.

greenser brand

great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app great app

gaming lit store

I'm using this app for the first time, the interface is very intuitive and easy to use. First impressions are positive!

mhaloa.com

BEST APP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOH-GIFT

The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app. The best app.

LuxeLift by MangoLift

This app is the worst, most buggy app I have ever used on Shopify. 3 bugs already we've had to go back and forth with support on

Liit clothing

It would be nice if it did not bring ads to y website. It made it look very unprofessional and led to me not using the app.

February 25, 2021

Hello, hope you are doing well!

I wanted to provide some clarity on the provided comments. To clarify, AfterSell did not place ads on your store. In fact, we have never placed ads on any merchants store! We do not believe in that sort of practice as it decreases conversion rates. I took a look at your website and I noticed you are using an app called "SixAds". This is the app that placed the ads on your store, it was not from AfterSell.

Here is a screenshot showing the source code to prove this:

We would love it if you would reconsider your review, it would mean a lot to me and our team. If you need help with removing the ads that "SixAds" has placed, let me know. Our development team would be happy to help you with that!

I have sent you an email and would love to follow up there if you would like.

Thanks!