AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Reconverting One Click Upsell & Thank You Page Cross Sell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

fabulashmagnetic

Very good aftersell app!! returns customers to my store which results in a high conversion Thanks aftersell!!

August 7, 2020

So glad you like AfterSell 😁🙌! Thanks for the glowing review!

IDL HOME

very nice and useful app , it helps a lot with boosting sales if it's customized well , i highly recommend using it as after selling app .

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! The AfterSell team is alway here to help and we are so glad to be a part of your E-Commerce journey 🚀😃!

Happy Snappy Gifts

it was easy to use. look good and everyone should have this on there website. just a real easy app to use. Better than so many out there, real time reviews.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback! It is very much appreciated 🙏.

Swona Bags

absolutely love this app! so easy to use and install. lots of features and options! definitely recommend

August 3, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 😊! We're stoked to hear the positive feedback.

Hardets

I used this app and it helped me really much!
Thank you so much for boosting my sales and making my store better.

August 3, 2020

😁🙌Thanks for the review, glad you like it!

zengavo

I REALLY LOVE THIS APP IT IS EASY TO USE AND MY SALES ARE INCREASING NOW I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU UPSELL

August 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind review 🙏! It is highly appreciated.

Ozerlo.com

This is a really good app for an upsell and increase your revenue. Real easy to add widgets. Great app!!

August 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review 😀!

We are looking forward to seeing all the awesome results AfterSell can generate for your store.

MAGICLED

Great app, i have about 7% CR on my post purchase product recommendation. Support is great and is accepting feature requests

August 2, 2020

So glad you find AfterSell helpful 😁🙌! Thanks for the review!

WORLD-247.shop

Love this app and it is working very well for us with sales. Very good support and totaly helpfull.

July 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review 😀!

- Armon

FabLifer.com

Wish it had pre-authorizations for payments. Looks like a decent app with enough amount of customization options.

July 11, 2020

Hello, thanks for the feedback.

We would love to implement pre-authorizations for payments. However, due to limitations imposed by Shopify this is unfortunately not the most straightforward process. Shopify does not allow apps that are publicly listed to act as or alter payment gateways and it is actually listed in their prohibited and restricted app configurations section.

Can I ask what functionality you would like to use pre-authorizations for? We can see if there are other ways to get the functionally implemented without modifying the payment gateway.

I tried to get in contact via email and phone call but was not able to get through. I would love to chat about this further if you are available.

Thanks,