AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Were you raised by wolves?

Really shocked by how terrible their customer service is. We know our business doesn't matter to them...but we're disappointed that their service makes that so painfully clear.

GoShoppers.ca

How do delete this scam app . i couldn't see it in my shoplift store after i added it by mistake ????

Cherry & Oak

I never had to leave a bad review on any app until now. This app used to be good, until recently. It has a serious syncing problem like what other reviewers said. Many orders are not being synced - I found that out the hard way. Customers kept asking "Where's my tracking number?? Where's my item?? I wanna cancel the order!!" What a nightmare. Support for this app is virtually non-existent - emailed many times without any reply.

La Porte Des Secrets

rien de gratuit vous oblige à un teste de 14j .......................................................

Poppie Pink

A pop up is telling me I need to change my Pass Word? I haven't created a password as yet to consider making a change?

Awesome Maps

What I really hate is a premium priced app with horrible support. You know when they don't answer your question. I can't say anything about the app as for me it didn't work and I didn't get the answers I was looking for. So cannot use it and probably will stop trying.

Cavalor Direct

Waste of time - stopped supporting my major courier, to quote their support "as of now".
Wasted couple hours setting it all up.
Installers beware - Royal Mail is not supported in this app "as of now"

SevenZeroEight Gin - Australia

It didn’t bring in the tracking numbers. Only 6 random ones all of pending status but nothing that was useful at all. Waste of time.

Nektom Watches

I used this app, it's so bad. I can't import my ship imformation. It's always failed. And there is something wrong about the sync with shopify, not all order s are sync.Some orders are missing.And I can't connect the customer service.

trendyaisle

so complicated not worth the headache. Literally so many different youtube videos and then instructions on website dont even correlate.

October 10, 2019

Dear user, can you please reply to the email that we sent?
Please help us with your availability, we will make sure every concern is addressed on a call.