AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gadegts Link

doesnt work.asks for subdomain and so many things deleted

S Medio

Unfortunately, after over 2 years of using this app, I have to change my review. I really loved this app but in 2020 it was getting worse and worse... First, tracking statuses from French Post were not updated so my integration with other app (Judge.me review app) didin't work and my customers didn't receive any demand about reviews and, of course, were not notificated about their shipments. Than, after I let them know about this issue, they changed something in their API I think and few days ago I realized that since 120 days at least (because I can't see any further history) they add my tracking numbers by French Post twice! Once it's added by Shopify integration and the second one is by their API. So I was overbilled for months! You better check your bills if they don't double your tracking numbers. And as a solution they told me to remove the Shopify integration so the tracking number would be added only once... What?! And what about other features for my store which this app should give me? And what about all my money which I already overpaid for all these months? They really don't even feel guilty for all of this and me, I feel robbed. So, after two years I have to uninstall this app because I don't trust these people anymore. Too bad. I'm switching to another app.

Gamzily

Super expensive and not really usefull

Coinzin

I am a paying customer, yet the functionality is appalling. I cannot change the courier it detected wrongly. After I deleted a shipment from the app so that it could sync again hopefully with the correct courier, it does not sync the shipment any more.

Getcha Gifts

no, there is not customer service that I can call for help.

Frosty Dreams

I was seriously unimpressed with Aftership.

I had many issues using the software, the support was very slow. I was using it on two different store's who have a combined revenue of over 2500k a month.

I was prepared to spend over $300/month on the software, I begged Aftership to do a 30 minute call for me as I had a bunch of questions for them, I asked on several occasions and was denied.

I think the software has a lot of potential, but I found it to have a lot of bugs. All in all, I had a terrible experience.

Thedogbedshop

Had lots of issues as the App simply wouldn't work. Couldn't connect our shop, the App refused to load our orders, and couldn't update the custom tracking page to make it look like we wanted. We asked their support department to see if they could fix it but after at least 6 or 7 emails requesting help we gave up. Incredibly slow support despite automated reply emails re-assuring you they are looking at the problem. Even tried to contact their sales department but got no answer from them either. Wouldn't recommend at all.

Reece World

I did this so it wouldn't pop up again.

Doggie Zoom Zoom

so far this app is doing nothing for me. says i have a free account however, it doesnt pull in any of my (2) shipments and am unable to track them via shopify. as stated by this app it does track from china epacket.. but if it doesnt recognize my shipments then how can it help. I have a feeling this is more of a go premium and upgrade your account.. I also cannot use sms or email unless i upgrade my account. i emailed support and all i have gotten is to wait while they research but that was days ago... so dont think i would refer to anyone.

Evas Dazzle Deals

never synced rt for my store.